How long do you have to pay your dues?

At Reading we have until the end of Feb.

You can make arrangements to make payments if you want but they must be made by the cut off date.

If not paid by Apr. 30 you must pay the initiation fee again.
If not paid by May 1st you're out.

You can make arrangements to make payments if you want but they must be made by the cut off date.

At Mass Rifle they're due at the end of the year. According to the dues notice I got I would cease to be a member (and need to pay another initiation fee, etc.) come January 1st if they didn't have check in hand. I got the dues notice two or three months beforehand.

[Edited to add]
I just checked the website and the "membership year" is October to September. So, dues notice in September, dues due in October, must be paid by the end of December.

At Mass Rifle they're due at the end of the year. According to the dues notice I got I would cease to be a member (and need to pay another initiation fee, etc.) come January 1st if they didn't have check in hand. I got the dues notice two or three months beforehand.

[Edited to add]
I just checked the website and the "membership year" is October to September. So, dues notice in September, dues due in October, must be paid by the end of December.

[Edited to add]

Mansfield, dues are due in September or October. Feom being at the meetings, they are pretty lax about getting the money from you. But I think that by the end of the year, you're out. Don't know if you have to pay the initiation fees again.

Mansfield, dues are due in September or October. Feom being at the meetings, they are pretty lax about getting the money from you. But I think that by the end of the year, you're out. Don't know if you have to pay the initiation fees again.

At Westford you usually get a notice in November and they're due by January 1st. People who haven't paid by the March meeting have to apply and pay the initiation fee again. Exceptions to both the cut-off dates and the actual amount of dues (for people who are already members) are made for hardship cases.

Ken

At Westford you usually get a notice in November and they're due by January 1st. People who haven't paid by the March meeting have to apply and pay the initiation fee again. Exceptions to both the cut-off dates and the actual amount of dues (for people who are already members) are made for hardship cases.

Ken

Ken

Back
Top Bottom