• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How Does An Individual Ship Ammuition?

Yes, I have been suggested a solution.

I was responding to the notion of just ignoring the laws, and that giving Federal bureaucrats legal title to my freedom and my financial well-being was a viable option. That doesn't seem wise to me.

And for the record, I logged into Pirate Ship on day 1, actually--and they don't allow you to ship HAZMAT.

It says so when it is inquiring about special shipping instructions.

What needs to happen now is for the fellow at the UPS counter to understand that what he thinks he knows is wrong.

Once that happens, individuals get to ship ammunition from there again.

There is NO law requiring that private companies have to ship anything, thank god.

You are acting like it is your god given right to ship anything, it is not.

Your reality does not mesh with the real world unfortunately.

There is NO law requiring that private companies have to ship anything, thank god.

You are acting like it is your god given right to ship anything, it is not.

Your reality does not mesh with the real world unfortunately.

What the f*ck are you babbling about?

In a free market economy the shipper is interested in taking my money. And if they aren't, somebody else will.

The political inclinations of the government bureaucracy is what is driving this tightening of corporate policies.

If you aren't perceiving UPS's policy against shipping "gun parts" as being prompted by political pressure then I don't kow what to tell you.

Are you telling me that SUDDENLY insurance actuaries discovered that shipping Cartridges, Small Arms in proper packaging is a deadly business for drivers and cargo handlers?

Yeah/no.

I went to both the UPS Hub and the FEDEX Hub and both of them said they would not ship a package containing 2 boxes of ammo.

Are we really living in a country where private individuals are completely barred from the shipment of small arms ammunition?

I mean, just ship a box….

Back
Top Bottom