How do I list a firearm for sale in classifieds?

By going green like omega42 said, you can post the item you want to sell. Short money. Think of it as "The cost of doing business"...

Oh, and calling 'Dibs'... what is it?

Just my opinion(worth what you paid for), but that should be in the classified rules.

Either that or I'm blind/illiterate and couldn't see it in the rules.

Its in here.
I thought it was a sticky in the classifieds general

Good on you, @Flightmedic86 !

Welcome aboard as a Green Member! Now you can also add your "IN" to the monthly raffles and peruse the "Members Only" section.

Don't forget to submit your jacket size and color choice!
~Enbloc

1601939593780.png
Above: The 'Deep Burgundy' is a rich and befitting palette for the Modern Raconteur...

Last edited:
Good on you, @Flightmedic86 !

Welcome aboard as a Green Member! Now you can also add your "IN" to the monthly raffles and peruse the "Members Only" section.

Don't forget to submit your jacket size and color choice!
~Enbloc

View attachment 396851
Above: The 'Deep Burgundy' is a rich and befitting palette for the Modern Raconteur...
A quick peruse of the wts section shows he's trying to unlaod a collection during these.....ahem.....sellers market times.

$800 for an ancient 45acp glock
$2600 for a s and w AR

Also a baretta storm, sig 320 and one of those double barrel pump 12 gauge shotguns

Looks like a collection of a former call of duty hero turned actual gun owner going back to call of duty hero 🤣

I think i know why he's here. 🙄

Last edited:
A quick peruse of the wts section shows he's trying to unlaod a collection during these.....ahem.....sellers market times.

$800 for an ancient 45acp glock
$2600 for a s and w AR

Also a baretta storm, sig 320

Looks like a collection of a former call of duty fan turned actual gun owner 🤣

I think i know why he's here. 🙄

Its lacking the proper amount of descriptive identifiers to warrant those prices.
Needs the following-
Pre-ban
Pre-Healy
Pre-Biden
Rare in Mass
Unicorn
Unobtanium

If it had all of those, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Its lacking the proper amount of descriptive identifiers to warrant those prices.
Needs the following-
Pre-ban
Pre-Healy
Pre-Biden
Rare in Mass
Unicorn
Unobtanium

If it had all of those, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
"Preban" and "mass legal" were used in a couple of his adds.....so.....he's got that going for him.

Thanks for all the comments! How do I “bump” an ad?? Yes I put the SW MP15 at a stratospheric price (2600!) just to see what would happen, basic economics of supply and demand. Surprisingly got a lot of people interested mostly newly licensed so definitely a demand but price is too high. I want to take it down to $1,800 which is still a great return for me. I’m a little older, 29 years in the army, recently divorced, with an almost 100 firearm collection. I don’t have to sell any of it but probably going to move (within Ma) in a year or two so would like to drop my collection down to about 30 guns that I actually shoot and can’t live without. Carry guns and tactical stuff priced a little higher due to the recent market conditions. the AR is very high. But I have some normal stuff I’ll let go normal fair prices To people who know what they’re looking at and appreciate it like a mint condition Ruger No. 1 in rare 7x57 Mauser with Burris scope, reloading dies, new brass in bag, once fired brass deprimed and tumbled, plus an assortment of boxed bullets(not complete cartridges). SW 52-2 wadcutter, pinned barrel smith .357 stainless and a bunch more. Give me your email and I’ll fwd you the list I sent out to my pistol team. If you could tell me how to bump an ad that would be great Thanks!

Thanks for all the comments! How do I “bump” an ad?? Yes I put the SW MP15 at a stratospheric price (2600!) just to see what would happen, basic economics of supply and demand. Surprisingly got a lot of people interested mostly newly licensed so definitely a demand but price is too high. I want to take it down to $1,800 which is still a great return for me. I’m a little older, 29 years in the army, recently divorced, with an almost 100 firearm collection. I don’t have to sell any of it but probably going to move (within Ma) in a year or two so would like to drop my collection down to about 30 guns that I actually shoot and can’t live without. Carry guns and tactical stuff priced a little higher due to the recent market conditions. the AR is very high. But I have some normal stuff I’ll let go normal fair prices To people who know what they’re looking at and appreciate it like a mint condition Ruger No. 1 in rare 7x57 Mauser with Burris scope, reloading dies, new brass in bag, once fired brass deprimed and tumbled, plus an assortment of boxed bullets(not complete cartridges). SW 52-2 wadcutter, pinned barrel smith .357 stainless and a bunch more. Give me your email and I’ll fwd you the list I sent out to my pistol team. If you could tell me how to bump an ad that would be great Thanks!

You reply to your ad, and it'll bump it up.

Smart to get rid of your weapons of war while you still can. Sleepy Joe is going to be having Beto confiscating them soon!

There is no excuse for members trying to fleece other members. I know it has been stated before you don't have to purchase, however there are newer members that may not know what current fair pricing is and may be more desperate to obtain certain firearms and not fully versed in fair pricing. Not thinking that a NES member would be trying to take advantage of there limited buying knowledge.

There is no excuse for members trying to fleece other members. I know it has been stated before you don't have to purchase, however there are newer members that may not know what current fair pricing is and may be more desperate to obtain certain firearms and not fully versed in fair pricing. Not thinking that a NES member would be trying to take advantage of there limited buying knowledge.

Sooooo....you don't think something is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it?

Back
Top Bottom