HORA DOLOR - FOURa. Sept 7th. Details within!

The rifle targets will be around 90 yards. But the target plates will be pretty huge. People will still miss.. don't fret. ;)

frange_zps143d6194.jpg~original

I'm not sure what will be more fun shooting or watching the show :)
Anyone now if the range will be ok with some video recording on the shoot ?
Can do so fun slow-motion rec ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what will be more fun shooting or watching the show :)
Anyone now if the range will be ok with some video recording on the shoot ?
Can do so fun slow-motion rec ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There were photographers running around last year, so pending approval from SweetJeep, I'd think so. If you talk to the ROs on the stage, they might even be able to get you a better vantage point.

I still ned to buy rifle and shotgun ammo, but i'm also going to need a partner. Pending I can get the ammo together before 9/7. which I should be able to.

To the cameras: I don't have an issue. The range is pro camera. It's really only a specific team that might be anti-camera. We're pretty generous to the photographers on how close they can get. Basically, in the past, so long as they have been in a safe spot.. they can do about whatever they want. At least one run will be fully video'd.. I need some full length video for promotions assuming we do this again.

For the shotgun ammo - you do not need slugs or buck.

Team name update, I'm now running it with my brother in law Dave, and we're Imperial Defense Systems.

The reason being, the Imperial Defense Systems t-shirts were cheaper on Woot than the Pup N Suds ones were, hahaha

... Yes, it's a Star Wars reference.

who else needs a partner, I do.
I should be able to find some cheap 223/556 by sunday.

JCV and glock#

You guys are still welcome to join. Let me know if/when you're good to go. Joe may be having "an issue" with his paypal. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

To our poor poor Atilla: As they say.. stop giving us ammo!! Don't forget we did get you that super baller picture of you walking through the snow looking like a god damn man and a half too!!

JCV and glock#

You guys are still welcome to join. Let me know if/when you're good to go. Joe may be having "an issue" with his paypal. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

To our poor poor Atilla: As they say.. stop giving us ammo!! Don't forget we did get you that super baller picture of you walking through the snow looking like a god damn man and a half too!!
Pm sent to JCV

Back
Top Bottom