Hora Dolor - 4th time's the charm - September 7th.

This is your advanced heads up kids.

Hora Dolor, 4th Time is the Charm,
is coming to you in rapid fashion, courtesy of (so far) the fine gentleman at Precision Point Firearms and The Townsend Fish and Gun Club.

Johnny D of Precision Point Firearm (www.precisionpointfirearms.com) is loaning us a .50 Cal Barrett (and ammo) for use on one of the obstacles and we are currently working on a little more sponsorship to get you guys some kinds of prizes and giveaways and the like.

This is the official "heads up, save the date", but stay tuned for the full announcement, hopefully, by the end of the week.

Hopefully we will grab some more sponsors and make this an affair to be forgotten! Err.. I mean.. uhh..

FYI: Special thanks to Derek, last year we demanded a $5 bump on the entry fee, that cost was to go to NEShooters as a donation for allowing us to use the website, Derek graciously declined the $ and had us put toward a Mass 2A support group.

Mods: Precision Point is also a forum registered vendor.

Interested. I'm in NH and I don't have an FID/LTC. Is there any way I can bring my toys to this event? My buddy I'd run it with is a MA resident so him and I can just use his stuff if not.

Interested. I'm in NH and I don't have an FID/LTC. Is there any way I can bring my toys to this event? My buddy I'd run it with is a MA resident so him and I can just use his stuff if not.

Have them give you a "Match bulletin" for your travel to and from the "Match"

Could you give me some more details on this? It's legal to bring them into MA if you are traveling to a sanctioned match?

I'm assuming they need to be MA legal still -- ie, no high cap post bans, no evil features on the ARs, no Glocks?

I might have to kick some ass. Ive yet to do any NES event. Between yacht trips, women constantly wanting to sleep with me, learning Mandarin, hiking the Swiss Alps, waterskiing with Carrot Top, hunting rhinos and building jungle gyms I simply do not have the time.

This. Remember awb still applies though yadda yadda blah blah, etc. keep it in mind if you are coming from a free state.

please. I doubt anyone can top my piss poor performance at the last event.

**** that we weren't last. Therefore we won.

please. I doubt anyone can top my piss poor performance at the last event.
Were you unknowingly shooting frangible rounds at a 100 yard target with a comp that was shredding them right out of barrel? Because I WAS. Did you run away for a photo op when your partner was drowning in 6" of water? Because I DID.

so many lolz

I might have to kick some ass. Ive yet to do any NES event. Between yacht trips, women constantly wanting to sleep with me, learning Mandarin, hiking the Swiss Alps, waterskiing with Carrot Top, hunting rhinos and building jungle gyms I simply do not have the time.

Dude.. shut the bull$hit exaggerations.. you already knew Mandarin.

This. Remember awb still applies though yadda yadda blah blah, etc. keep it in mind if you are coming from a free state.

I am planning on attending. If you need preban AR mags, I can supply some - just like last time. Let me know.

Errr so wanna do this just not sure if I can get ammo in time errr

What kind of ammo do you need? Let me know, partner. Maybe I can help and you can replace it later.

.223 I'm just strapped for cash. I'm gonna try to get ammo.

I did just get my new psl barrel but I do to think steel core 54r would fly lol .

I have plenty of steel-cased .223 75 gr. JHP. It feeds well through all my ARs. How does yours cycle steel cases?

Were you unknowingly shooting frangible rounds at a 100 yard target with a comp that was shredding them right out of barrel? Because I WAS. Did you run away for a photo op when your partner was drowning in 6" of water? Because I DID.

so many lolz

frange_zps143d6194.jpg~original

Am I a complete idiot or is there no mention of where this will be held, what time, what guns, gear and ammo to bring....etc....?

I would like to jump in on this please.

I just looked up The Townsend Fish and Gun Club, and I don't see anything on their calender for that day. Is it held somewhere else?

Last edited:
Am I a complete idiot or is there no mention of where this will be held, what time, what guns, gear and ammo to bring....etc....?

I would like to jump in on this please.

I just looked up The Townsend Fish and Gun Club, and I don't see anything on their calender for that day. Is it held somewhere else?

If it's like the past, you will get all the info once the crafty minds who are organizing this hour of hell and shame figure out the best way to reduce us to out of breath, shamed and wet humbled masses...

As for weapons, prob best to assume one of each type you have [wink] Where, prob at Towndsend. Time, early. Ammo, a lot. Gear, pants at least and something to store all your ammo on your body.

Oh good. I was hoping this wasn't a Diva Dash. Doesn't sound like it is. [smile]

Oh and I'm glad to see it's in September and not mid-freaking Summer. I'd rather crawl through icy puddles in mid January than run a course in stifling-ass July.

Could you give me some more details on this? It's legal to bring them into MA if you are traveling to a sanctioned match?

I'm assuming they need to be MA legal still -- ie, no high cap post bans, no evil features on the ARs, no Glocks?

There is NO prohibition from having, carrying or using Glocks. It's just that a MA dealer can't sell you a new one unless your LEO (basically).

Back
Top Bottom