HOOORRRRAAAAAY !

I spent some time over on gunboards.com in the milsurp sections.

You too ?
I re-animated my account there from back in the day and had to realize that I'm now a newbie with a single digit post count [rofl2]
I ended up tying together a group buy on this end[rolleyes]
Maybe something for you and majspud, too ? You may want to check the K98k section.

Gee, over all the emphasis I didn't even thank Derek !

A big THANK YOU, MAN !

Will I get a reduction in punishment for taking a Lady from Hopkinton shooting last night
while she was on a business trip to Germany ? I'm quite sure she will chime in within the next few days.

I can't apologize enough for the extended outage. I will be moving to a new host as quickly as I can secure a VPS that I feel comfortable with.

S'OK, buddy. Take your time and find a good one - do it right. We'll be patient.

YES - Take your time and do it right. And then TEST regularly.

. . . It's not your fault. You have to trust that people you hire for services are doing the right thing . . . until you find out that they aren't and then it's time to sever ties and move on. . . .

Not his fault but it IS his responsibility. He was right to apologize and if he does what I and other IT folks chiming in here have done in the past and learn from mistakes then "he dun right by us". It's the clown that lets this sort of outage pass without learning and planning for the next time that needs a dope slap.

It's ALWAY'S the Captain's responsibility, but I have complete confidence in our fearless leader. [cheers]

Last edited:
Heh, heh -- I had just paid my NES dues via GunPal and I thought I blew up the site. Who knew???

TTFN,
F.
:cool:

I can't apologize enough for the extended outage. I will be moving to a new host as quickly as I can secure a VPS that I feel comfortable with.

No apology needed. We appreciate the good work you do. I don't post much but am on every day. Where did everyone go during the outage. I registered on the S&W Forum; there were a few of us over there. Carry on with the good work.

On Saturday night, my wife and my son's fiancee were on the couch, watching crappy shows on TV. Then NES went out. And they noticed me becoming more ... communicative, making fun of the stupid show. "What happened?", the wife asked. "Did NES go down?".

For a while it was funny. It was still a little humorous Sunday afternoon. By Monday night, I was frightened.

Thank God the long national nightmare is over.

Back
Top Bottom