• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

home made functioning paper shotgun

http://www.wonderhowto.com/wonderme...urity-fully-functional-paper-shotgun-0113591/

This is no paper gun like you've ever seen before. Seriously.

Tacome1942's homemade paper shotgun is a life-sized, fully functional M870 Remington replica. It would be hard to tell it apart from the real deal, not to mention it practically sounds like an authentic shotgun, too.

The shotgun is made of approximately 97% paper, the remaining 3% consisting of pins, wires, and springs. Check out all the videos below to see the finer details, including the trigger group, shell stop, and disassembly procedure.

Damn, I wouldn't want to be holding the thing if he chambered a live round though...

Click the link for a youtube video demo.

Hey don't be to hard on the kid. He's done his homework and he can build a shotgun from scratch. Granted it's paper but if he learned metal skills well..... who knows. I like this kind of curiosity!

Akamascurse (13 hours ago)
oh and I realy wanna make bolt action rifle that realy shoots eaven if it is small cal.. I have like thousend .22 cal shells and I'm thinking making them bullets...since I cant buy em cuz I'm like... 16...
one of the comments....yup,just great

This kid is really talented, and clearly a logical thinker and problem solver. People like that are rare, unfortunately. Very impressive.

Did you check out his 1911 vids? I think he used a real firing pin and recoil spring, but the rest of it seems mostly paper. It even detail strips accurately. He also fired a primer with it!

Back
Top Bottom