• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

HK VP 9

AndyJM58

NES Member
Hi everyone,

I am interested in the HK VP 9. Can anyone who has 1 tell me if the trigger is original or if it has the 10 lb trigger? I have seen some discussion in here but not sure if that question was answered, unless I missed it.

Thanks and thanks for a great forum.

I've been interested in a VP9 as well. I think the v1 trigger is 5-5.5. But the v3 trigger is the sa/da and the sa pull is 5.5.5 but the da pull is 10 to make is AG accepted in Mass. If anyone knows for sure please chime in.

I've been interested in a VP9 as well. I think the v1 trigger is 5-5.5. But the v3 trigger is the sa/da and the sa pull is 5.5.5 but the da pull is 10 to make is AG accepted in Mass. If anyone knows for sure please chime in.

VP9 is a striker-fired gun... there's no SA/DA.

Hi everyone,

I am interested in the HK VP 9. Can anyone who has 1 tell me if the trigger is original or if it has the 10 lb trigger? I have seen some discussion in here but not sure if that question was answered, unless I missed it.

Thanks and thanks for a great forum.

There is a place right now (online) selling them for $623.99+ $9.99 with 2, 10 Rrd mags. Transfer it through PP for $20.00. $653.98 out the door and that will ensure that you will get one with the correct trigger weight.

You could be thinking of a different gun. The VP9 is striker fired and is offered with one trigger option which is around 5 lbs.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

The MA version only differs in that it gets 10rd mags. I'm not sure how they got it through with the free state trigger pull but they did.

Back
Top Bottom