Hillary's UN 'Small Armes Treaty'

Clinton is probably working closely with the rabidly anti-gun, American-born, Australian scumbag Rebecca Peters, who is spearheading this UN plan. Her gun-control schemes Down Under resulted in her fellow Australians being force-fed the worst gun bans in their history. She wants to take her sad, sick act internationally and into our gun lockers here in the U.S.

I am glad I have an empty stomach. This government scheme and all it's abuses make me sick.

Scary stuff when you look at it. Esp. if SCOTUS overturns Seery which went on to address such an issue. This is also a time to try and revive the Bricker Amendment to the US Constitution that will forbid treaty's that conflict with the Constitution/Bill of Rights

Agreed, much ado about nothing. The sky is NOT falling in (at least not here) and I think this is a mega-dupe anyway.

As has been stated here many times before, no US administration can successfully conspire with the UN to violate US law or the Constitution. Even if the current administration wanted to support this proposed treaty, it would not have the force of law in the US until it was ratified by the Senate (pretty unlikely under current political conditions) and then it would still be subordinate to the Constitution.

This is not how you're likely to lose your guns.

Tin foil alert. It has much to do with the arms import/export between nation/state/entity and very little with personal rights. I'd pay more attention to Heritage Foundation's summary than a kooky website with alarm bells and a donation link at the bottom.

http://www.heritage.org/Research/InternationalOrganizations/bg2309es.cfm
Import/export regs are just the beginning. Rebecca Peters tipped her hand when she debated the issue with Wayne LaPierre of the NRA a couple of years ago. She wants to ban the civilian possession of all firearms. She said that she might agree that an individual could own a single-shot rifle as long as it cannot shoot more than 100 yards. Heck, a wrist-rocket slingshot can shoot further than that! A Red Ryder BB gun could shoot further than that as well. She is as dangerous as she is clueless. Remember, she helped draft the legislation that effectively disarmed the Australians and now she is pushing this UN proposal. She is an even bigger threat than our own Sarah Brady, Dianne Feinstein and Charles Shumer.

Agreed, much ado about nothing. The sky is NOT falling in (at least not here) and I think this is a mega-dupe anyway.

As has been stated here many times before, no US administration can successfully conspire with the UN to violate US law or the Constitution. Even if the current administration wanted to support this proposed treaty, it would not have the force of law in the US until it was ratified by the Senate (pretty unlikely under current political conditions) and then it would still be subordinate to the Constitution.

Your probably right....but then again, all it could take is someone/somehow 'legislating from the bench' to get this started.
But usually these type things are stopped in the Senate. I certainly wouldn't send these guys any $ (unless your wealthy!).

Back
Top Bottom