Hillary Would Like Us To Empathize With Our Enemies

Hetzer

NES Member
Last edited:
More evidence that hillary popped an artery a while back and is now significantly impaired upstairs

Nope. She's playing to the elitist Democrat base epitomized by the current POTUS.
I think this last round of elections shows they have overstated their ability to win elections on their own. They need heavy populist pandering to win.

"ISIS aren't such bad guys" is not going to do that...

I think this last round of elections shows they have overstated their ability to win elections on their own. They need heavy populist pandering to win.

"ISIS aren't such bad guys" is not going to do that...
True, true. I just suspect she's pandering for money now, and going populist in the next phase: Look for a Oprah special sometime in the Spring. Or she's a no-class, clueless, out-of-touch, windbag who's playing it all by the (expansive) seat of her pants(uit).

The Dems think that Clinton is a Centrist, so in order for her to get their nomination, she needs to out-left the squaw, Liz Warren, which will be extremely difficult to do.

Outside of Mass, Warren isn't going anywhere when it comes to higher office

She runs for higher office and the "Fauxcahontis" episode is going to grow legs and haunt her at every step like a zombie

Hillary is done.....she was done when Chelsey got a positive EPT test and she became a grandma

NO ONE is going to elect Grandma Clinton to the WH

Outside of Mass, Warren isn't going anywhere when it comes to higher office

She runs for higher office and the "Fauxcahontis" episode is going to grow legs and haunt her at every step like a zombie

Hillary is done.....she was done when Chelsey got a positive EPT test and she became a grandma

NO ONE is going to elect Grandma Clinton to the WH

I didn't indicate that either one would occupy the WH. The liberals are pissed at Hillary right now, and want to replace her with Running Squaw.

Running Squaw is supposedly beating Hillary by double digits among liberals:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...0YCYBA&usg=AFQjCNGME0LSpfz4x1IEyvpWt_r741lgtw

Last edited:
I didn't indicate that either one would occupy the WH. The liberals are pissed at Hillary right now, and want to replace her with Running Squaw.

Running Squaw is supposedly beating Hillary by double digits among liberals:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...0YCYBA&usg=AFQjCNGME0LSpfz4x1IEyvpWt_r741lgtw

Outside of the furthest left moonbats of the stupid party, Fauxcahontis holds zero appeal to voters.

Putting that moonbat on the top ballot would be like tball for the GOP

She's damaged goods and wont even make it as VP due to baggage

Show me one of them ISIS asshats, I'll empathize him one right into his center of mass.

Last edited:
How foolish of me. I thought we were supposed to kill our enemies.
Just rephrase it in a politically-correct fashion - we are sharing ammunition with our [STRIKE=extremist]extremist[/STRIKE] overseas [STRIKE=scumbags]scumbags[/STRIKE] friends [grin] Sharing is caring, right?

Seems to me that she's taking a big gamble that isis doesn't do something in/to the US in the next 2 years. Would be pretty tough to spin out of that one.

Seems to me that she's taking a big gamble that isis doesn't do something in/to the US in the next 2 years. Would be pretty tough to spin out of that one.
Or just a large campaign donation - you know, you have to work your connections amiright?

Her hubby took all sorts of money from the Chinese who eventually received all sorts of help in the form of ballistic and nuclear technology from his admin...

Good, maybe people will realize the biggest danger to our socirty is not ISIS its those who hate America and are trying to change it, after all were the bag guys, right Barack? Right Hillary;

Outside of the furthest left moonbats of the stupid party, Fauxcahontis holds zero appeal to voters.

Putting that moonbat on the top ballot would be like tball for the GOP

She's damaged goods and wont even make it as VP due to baggage

I so hope that Granny Warren runs for POTUS. I would LOVE nothing more than to see her fake indian a$$ laughed off the stage.

Don't worry about her, the MSM will help her out on that and everything else. Just like they did with BO.

Back
Top Bottom