High Praises for Jesse Cohen!!!

I want to post so everyone can know about my dealings with Jesse Cohen and what a great lawyer and gun advocate he is!! When I applied for my most recent license, there was a long delay in the renewal process. When I called Jesse Cohen, and spoke with him about the situation, he promptly called Boston and spoke with the man who was handling my application, who is also in charge there. Jesse was able to receive the information about what was going on, and called me back right away to instruct me what to do. He relayed the information in a way that was easy to understand, and instructed me on the appropriate actions I needed to take to fix the issue. Once I finished getting all the paperwork I needed, I contacted Jesse again. He asked that I email the information, and he again promptly contacted Boston, and they fixed it that day. It was a Tuesday, and I received my license, in hand, on that Friday!! I cannot convey enough the gratitude I have toward Jesse and how impressed I am at his actions and work!!

Back
Top Bottom