• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hickok45 is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
tired of being called a shill for the NRA. He's not just getting paid by the NRA and given fake subscribers, which you can tell are fake because when you have over 3 million subscribers and only get 250k views on a video after 6 months, you know many of them are not real. No, Hickok truly believes that bump stocks should be outlawed and supports the NRA's support to have the ATF do that.

So the next time you see Greg and his Kin... man, you gotta understand that they aren't who you think they are.

Glad this is fake news! But I did ask H45 in a YT comment to please leave me his GONG in his will...

He's not just getting paid by the NRA and given fake subscribers, which you can tell are fake because when you have over 3 million subscribers and only get 250k views on a video after 6 months, you know many of them are not real.
Youtube very deliberately discriminates against conservative or firearm-related content, making it less likely to show up in your recommended section, and they demonetize it at a higher rate. The only consistent way to follow channels is to not only hit subscribe, but also hit the bell next to subscribe so it shows up on your feed. So it's not surprising if his views don't line up with the number of followers as well as it should.

Watch Joe Rogan's interview with James Damore, it's fascinating. There are people at Google who literally try to "out" conservatives and those who don't tote the identity politics party line. They keep secret spreadsheets with lists of suspected conservatives so they can sabotage their careers.

So Hickok is still down for breakfast?
breakfast is ready as we speak.

I like Hickok 45, his entertaining. His allowed to have a opinion even if it’s different to yours.
I subscribe to his channel.
yep, I enjoy his videos but sadly i'm backed up a bit. he is prolific.

I met him last year in vegas. he walked into the bar at our hotel where we stopped for refreshments. I gave him a "yo, hickok" as he walked by me and he turned. gave him a little salute and he came right over, shook my hand and stopped to chat for a few minutes. he was very appreciative that I, and others, watched his videos. a nice man, exactly what you see on youtube. huge man, 6'6" maybe, damn hands double the size of mine. when we were finished he took a seat in an out of the way corner table, took out a gigantic cigar, and smoked and sipped a scotch.

breakfast is ready as we speak.

yep, I enjoy his videos but sadly i'm backed up a bit. he is prolific.

I met him last year in vegas. he walked into the bar at our hotel where we stopped for refreshments. I gave him a "yo, hickok" as he walked by me and he turned. gave him a little salute and he came right over, shook my hand and stopped to chat for a few minutes. he was very appreciative that I, and others, watched his videos. a nice man, exactly what you see on youtube. huge man, 6'6" maybe, damn hands double the size of mine. when we were finished he took a seat in an out of the way corner table, took out a gigantic cigar, and smoked and sipped a scotch.

Awesome story man. I'd like to meet him in person some day...he's one of the few 'youtubers' I watch/follow on a consistent basis.

.eh sucks how he feels about bump stocks. Wonder if he feels the same for auto matic weapons also.
As being a shil for the NRA? They are not many that are "making money" in the gun industry that are not.
i stopped watch him years ago. Entertaining yeah, do i really give a shit what he believes in....no not really.
As for anti 2nd stuff. i challenge people to go around their house. Find out who makes or owns 1 product from each room. We support more anit gun than we think.

Well that escalated & deescalated rather suddenly.... from that title you'd think we were on Yahoo or something from that click bait title.

Last edited:
I subscribe to his channel, even though I don't watch ALL of his videos. I also subscribe to the one for Demolition Ranch and a few others (like Jerry Miculek).

I do like videos from both of those I just mentioned. But, it seems like Hickok45 can get to be a bit long winded at times. It doesn't mean I'll unsubscribe to his channel or anything crazy like that. Plus, the man has earned the right to have an opinion about gun items. He's probably shot more guns than any of us ever could.

To the OP... 100% thread title FAIL...

Where did he say he supports bump stock bans?

Or are we just making that jump based on his support for the NRA. Also the guy had millions of subscribers before his official affiliation with the NRA.

NES: "Look someone has a different opinion then the designated groupthink position on bump stocks. Quick, let's get our brown shirts on and get em.."

o_O

Please... and fake subscribers... You know how many youtube channels I subscribe to and hardly ever visit? I have over 30 subscriptions and there's only 1 that has content I make sure I always catch. The others are just for funzies. And even if he is given a little jingle by the NRA - who cares? You got a problem with the NRA now too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom