Here's the scoop on Bob's Tactical in Salisbury, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have worked at Bob's Tactical for a little over 4 years and am directly involved with the changes that are taking place.
I'm the little guy with the machineguns and I'm sure some people here know who I am.

At this point in time, Bob's Tactical WILL be open regular hours for the month of August. We are working with a new company that will hopefully take over the entire establishment. There will be many changes most likely including; revamping the range system including the lighting, new inventory, climate controlled show room, new line of rental firearms, full blown website, etc.

We will try to make this a more family/police oriented atmosphere for all customers that walk through our doors.

Please be patient as we make these changes. As it looks right now, we will try to make these changes while keeping the shop open.

Feel free to email me with any questions or concerns. I will be more than happy to listen to any ideas of improvement.

Thanks again to all our customers throught all the years. We wouldn't be able to do this without you...

Steve H.
Bob's Tactical (978) 465-5561

I wish you the best!

Please keep the folks here informed on your progress, and accept our hearty welcome to the forum.

BTW, there is a dealer forum on here that you can take advantage of when the time is right.

LenS...Thank you very much for the warm welcome

LenS,
I am an officer in a Corp that holds an 07 manufacturing FFL/SOT within the physical location of Bob's Tactical. We're very class III friendly and do transfers as well. I am a dealer/manufacturer but only in NFA items.

I will use the dealer forum as well. I think it will be a very useful tool.

Thank you for pointing this out to me.

Steve H.
Bob's Tactical

Steve,
Thanks for the update. Not sure if you remember me or not, but you have helped me a couple of times shooting my Walther P99, and let me shoot that suppressed rifle you had just gotten. I look forward to still shooting there in the future.

Adam

Adam, I remember you...hope you liked the suppressed carbine

Adam,
I let people shoot some of the NFA we have in our inventory. I was handed the opportunity to become a C2 and will be forever grateful for this. I like to return the favor by letting some customers shoot from time to time. The machinegun grin is so worth it.

Adam, next time you see me on Sunday....I'll get you behind one of our MP5's. Just give me a heads up, feel free to walk right up to me and let me know. I'll be there later today.

Steve H.

Bob's tactical

Good to hear you will be open again! Stopped by yesterday to shoot and saw the sign. Please post when you are open.

Mike

Good to hear you will be open again! Stopped by yesterday to shoot and saw the sign. Please post when you are open.

Mike

Bob's has been open for awhile now.... see also, this thread:

Edit... nevermind, insert foot in mouth.... [laugh] From the other Bob's thread it looks like
they're closed, AGAIN... [sad2]

-Mike

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom