Here's a list of states suing the BATFE/FEDS in opposition to the new ruling of who's a dealer and who's not.

Uzi2

NES Member
Here are the 26 state attorneys general who are suing the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) over the new rule requiring background checks for firearms sales at gun shows and other venues:
  1. Alabama
  2. Alaska
  3. Arizona
  4. Arkansas
  5. Florida
  6. Georgia
  7. Idaho
  8. Indiana
  9. Kansas
  10. Kentucky
  11. Louisiana
  12. Mississippi
  13. Missouri
  14. Montana
  15. Nebraska
  16. North Dakota
  17. Ohio
  18. Oklahoma
  19. South Carolina
  20. South Dakota
  21. Tennessee
  22. Texas
  23. Utah
  24. West Virginia
  25. Wyoming
  26. Louisiana (Note: Louisiana is listed twice because its attorney general is involved in two separate lawsuits.
********************************************************************************************************************************************

If you're seeking a more gun friendly state to move to from Massachusetts, these should be among your first choices, with climate, taxes, job opportunities etc.

Attachments

• 1714655810781.png
    1714655810781.png
    68 bytes · Views: 17
Last edited:
Here are the 26 state attorneys general who are suing the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) over the new rule requiring background checks for firearms sales at gun shows and other venues:
  1. Alabama
  2. Alaska
  3. Arizona
  4. Arkansas
  5. Florida
  6. Georgia
  7. Idaho
  8. Indiana
  9. Kansas
  10. Kentucky
  11. Louisiana
  12. Mississippi
  13. Missouri
  14. Montana
  15. Nebraska
  16. North Dakota
  17. Ohio
  18. Oklahoma
  19. South Carolina
  20. South Dakota
  21. Tennessee
  22. Texas
  23. Utah
  24. West Virginia
  25. Wyoming
  26. Louisiana (Note: Louisiana is listed twice because its attorney general is involved in two separate lawsuits.
********************************************************************************************************************************************

If you're seeking a more gun friendly state to move to from Massachusetts, these should be among your first choices, with climate, taxes, job opportunities etc.

Gee, I don't see California, Washington, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Jersey or New York on that list.

My shocked face.

Gee, I don't see California, Washington, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Jersey or New York on that list.

My shocked face.
Yes, nor Oregon, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Colorado, Wisconsin, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Iowa, New Mexico, Michigan, Minnesota, Delaware or Viginia.

Kind of gives a real perspective of which states actually give a damn about peoples rights.

IMG_0479.gif

Me waiting for the impending federal court smack down telling the ATF yet again they don’t have legislative power.

Back
Top Bottom