Here is what the Sig P6 did tonight

Thanks for clarifying guys! On a side note....I just love my P220! Wish MA would let us have the compact one though.

Thats why you have your dealer order you a P6 they are on the list its the same model as the 225 so they can order them for you. They are a nice carry gun had it in the holster all day yesterday and felt good. I normally have a Glock 26 or 27 on the hip but this felt just as good even with it being a all steel pistol.

Thats why you have your dealer order you a P6 they are on the list its the same model as the 225 so they can order them for you. They are a nice carry gun had it in the holster all day yesterday and felt good. I normally have a Glock 26 or 27 on the hip but this felt just as good even with it being a all steel pistol.

I'm pretty sure the P6/P225 has an aluminum frame like most other SIGs

Not entirely sure that is all correct...Even though a P6 is the same as a P225, if the list doesn't have P6 spelled out, it can't be ordered thru a dealer. I tried to buy a Beretta M9, which is the same as an FS92, but the dealer(FS) couldn't order one, wasn't on the list!

Back
Top Bottom