Help Needed!

Okay, here's the sitch...

The Cub Scout Fishing Derby is this afternoon. I need to find a place to buy bait ASAP. It's for fresh-water (pond) fishing; I haven't the faintest idea what's in the pond (Johnson's Pond in Groveland/Haverhill/Boxford).

Any ideas where I could get some live bait on short notice?

TIA!

There is a bait and tackle shop on Rte110 in Amesbury right near the entrance to Lake Attitash. (can't remember the name of it)

Butch Stewart used to sell bait at his repair shop on Rte 97 right near the Georgetown/Boxford line. Not sure if he still does though.

Okay, here's the sitch...

The Cub Scout Fishing Derby is this afternoon. I need to find a place to buy bait ASAP. It's for fresh-water (pond) fishing; I haven't the faintest idea what's in the pond (Johnson's Pond in Groveland/Haverhill/Boxford).

Any ideas where I could get some live bait on short notice?

TIA!

I know there's a place in Merrimac on 110 as well; I was hoping there was something in Haverhill/Andover area...

But thanks anyways!

I miss living in Georgetown, although it was only 3 years it was a nice quiet town. There is a fish/game shop righ off of Georgetown square near the lake.

UPDATE: Found it in time. Local variety store has a small fridge stocked with nightcrawlers.

SCORE!

Oh, and my son caught two sunfish. Man was he beaming!

Back
Top Bottom