• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hello from Framingham

Well, signed up with MFS and ran through a box of 9mm... that 50 ended too quick, I can see myself sending another 100 easily...

On another note, ordered a speed loader, damn those round a hard to get in towards the end....

So, I have a question as I just moved to town from Waltham.

I'm getting ready to apply, but here's the catch I have: Since my girlfriend owns the house, my name isn't on the mortguage/utilities bill. Tem, did you submit one of those two? Or did you get the impression another piece of mail (CC bill, mail from the insurance company, etc) would suffice?

Thanks.

AM

I submitted a utility bill, but I would imagine any letter from a business (insurance etc) would suffice... If nothing else, you can always transfer a phone line into your name...

Me and my buddy made some zombies somewhat unhappy with a 38 special revolver:

jaruvyzu.jpg

Yeah, groupings suck, but we were not really going for accuracy, just having fun

Another Framinghammer here. Glad to see that the town is still reasonable with LTC. I don't have to renew for a few years, so hopefully, it won't be an issue.

I'd be down for meeting up for dinner some time. BBC is always good. I'm patiently waiting for Beer Works to open up where Bugaboo used to be.

Another Framinghammer here. Glad to see that the town is still reasonable with LTC. I don't have to renew for a few years, so hopefully, it won't be an issue.

I'd be down for meeting up for dinner some time. BBC is always good. I'm patiently waiting for Beer Works to open up where Bugaboo used to be.

There is a "meet and great" coming up sometime this month or the next. Always a good company in Natick, Morse Tavern after meeting at one of the gun shops.

Well, while I am deciding on a "primary" range gun I went ahead and bought this

e4u5aja4.jpg

Ruger SR22

Very nice gun, fits like a glove with a fat grip... looking forward to (cheap) shooting fun!

Back
Top Bottom