• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Just went GREEN from Ludlow MA

Hello everyone,

I've been lurking on the forum for quite a while now and finally decided to go GREEN! This forum has proved to be very helpful and imformative and I want to do my part to keep it up and running. I look forward to meeting some great folks and learning all that I can about firearms and the shooting sports.

Thanks everyone and keep up the good work!!!!

Yes just one at the moment, the Ludlow Fish and Game Club. Do you have any good recommendations for me?
im not a member yet. im thinking im going to join the nenameseck sportsmans club in palmer. how is the ludlow club? what do they have for ranges? what are their hrs? and what is there guest policy

Haha Ludlow tries to be a lot fancier than it is sometimes....The town not the club. The Fish and Game Club has worked out well for me so far. If you're looking for a rifle range then keep searching because they do not have one. The pistol range is about 10 bays and is indoors which is nice, no outdoor pistol shooting. the hours are noon to 8pm daily last time I saw it in writing. Two nights a week there are pistol leagues so it's pretty much closed to the public during those times although sometimes you can get some range time. There is also skeet / trap outside and an archery range as well. If I remember correctly it's $105 a year when you include the pistol range pass which is a keycard system to let yourself in. It's served it's purpose for me and actually got me into skeet shooting a little but then again it's my first club so I could be way off. Oh I almost forgot, the guest policy is that on the first Saturday of the month you can bring one guest and they have to pay a $5 fee for using the range.

24 hour indoor pistol range, I've never heard of such a thing. Sounds fun though! If you can't sleep you can just go do some shooting at all hours of the night!!!

Yea.their guest policy in my opinion has its ups and downs. You can only bring a person once per calender year unless they pay 10 for a seven day pass. You can only bring 5 guest per year. Or you can pay 95 and get a guest pass and you can bring one guest at a time as much as you want. If you have a few people that want to go sometimes, have them split the fee and you can bring them as many times as you want

Yeah I run into the same kind of guest problems at Ludlow. I always have good intentions of bringing someone to shoot and then the first Saturday of the month rolls around and I'm either on call for work or something comes up. To this day I have yet to bring a guest to shoot.

Take me lol. Then when i join the one in palmer ill take u. That way i can check out the ludlow club and you can check out the palmer club

^That's some good thinking right there. Go figures, this Saturday, the first Saturday of the month, I'm working....

Back
Top Bottom