• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hello from Framingham

Hey there,

Long time lurker, first time poster...

My GOAL and NES memberships are in process right now, hoping to get cleared in a couple of days... Will be applying for my LTC/A in Framingham sometimes this week, wish me luck!

Cheers!

Hello, Framinghammer!

images

(shamelessly stolen from ARV in another thread) [laugh]

Is Framingham red yet? You should watch that thread on "test subjects" in red towns. Let us know how it goes in the biggest town in America: Fram 'n Ham.

Your fellow comrade, Framinghamer.

Thank you,

I am watching the Red Town express thread and Jesse said that Framingham has progressively been turning red, in fact, sending an email to Jesse with my info, but my memberships have not cleared yet

Boris, great avatar!

Good luck! I got my LTC from Framingham back in February and they put a Sporting restriction on it. Hopefully you have a little better luck than I did. Let us know how it goes

Welcome and thanks for your support to the forum. Wish you the best in the LTC process.

Hey there,

Long time lurker, first time poster...

My GOAL and NES memberships are in process right now, hoping to get cleared in a couple of days... Will be applying for my LTC/A in Framingham sometimes this week, wish me luck!

Cheers!

Welcome to NES

I'm also a Framingham resident.

Have you joined a local gun range?

There are lots of angry hammers on NES...perhaps a meet at angry hams garage is in order? Also, I don't know about framinghams red or green status, but do know that chief carl is a class act.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

There are lots of angry hammers on NES...perhaps a meet at angry hams garage is in order? Also, I don't know about framinghams red or green status, but do know that chief carl is a class act.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Isn't that basically a pickup joint?

Ken's can be reasonably priced unless you want the super duper steak. Also, there's a new-ish Irish place more or less across Rt 9 from Trader Joe's, too - very good, very reasonable.

Framingham *has* been green for ages - some rumors floating around that there are now some flecks of red in with the green.

I haven't joined any range yet, waiting for my ltc... I am thinking joining MFS for a year as they have a great selection of firearms to try out and a great indoor range with no hassles like cleanup or work hours... kind of pricey though...

While waiting for the LTC, take a look at Hopkinton Sportsmen's Assoc - www.hsasports.com - just a few minutes up Rt135. 24/7 indoor range, three outdoor pistol bays - one with plate racks, 100/200 yard rifle range, skeet/trap, five stand, sporting clays, fishing. PM me if you like
Bob
"El Prez"

Welcome fellow hammer, glad to have you part of the community. I also joined MFS, they are in the process of expanding the range 12 more rows. The staff there is great and the armory is awesome. Shooting the KRISS Vector is almost better than sex lol. Send me a PM and I can take you as a guest to try some of the toys out.

-BR

Yeah! How to convince the better half that I NEED all those guns!? :)

zombie apocalypse, SHTF, scary people ... because she just bought another pair of shoes? [rofl]There is got to be a million excuses man, plus we all know that these guns cost like $50 or even $25 [rofl]so it's an awesome investment to boot!

Yeah! How to convince the better half that I NEED all those guns!? :)

i've got a plan, but it involves me, flintoid, johnny d, shadyduk, boris, ed, like five bottles of vodka, and your back yard.

...you probably won't like how it ends.

...but your wife will let you buy more guns.

i've got a plan, but it involves me, flintoid, johnny d, shadyduk, boris, ed, like five bottles of vodka, and your back yard.

...you probably won't like how it ends.

...but your wife will let you buy more guns.

you forgot to say "no homo" ... that's a very important disclaimer, right there [rofl]

... and your neighbors will give you money so this would never happen again.

Back
Top Bottom