Heavily-Armed African ‘Ninja’ Slashes French Cops With Sword

Reptile

NES Member
French police officers were injured during a confrontation with a heavily-armed African migrant dressed as a ninja and wielding a saber, according to reports.

The harrowing incident unfolded at around 4 p.m. on Thursday at a service station in Cherbourg.

Cops were chasing a stolen car driven by the suspect when he crashed it near a gas station and jumped out brandishing a katana sword.

He slashed two female officers in their heads before a third cop managed to shoot him multiple times, authorities say.

“Officers who searched the stolen vehicle in the aftermath of the incident discovered the assailant was in possession of a full arsenal of weapons including multiple swords, a bow and crossbow, and 'throwing stars' - sharp projectiles that can be launched by hand at a target,” the Daily Mail reports.

The suspect, a 36-year-old Senegalese migrant, was “well-known locally,” a police source told Valeurs Actuelles.

“On Monday, in the same area, an individual dressed in black was reported walking around with a saber, but the search was unsuccessful,” the outlet reported.

The suspect was rushed to hospital with serious injuries.

The officers suffered severe wounds to their heads and faces.

YOU CAN'T BAN NINJAS!!!

You CAN take away their camel toe boots - HENCE - they will no longer be classifies as Ninjas!!!

This Ninja really did a number on those fool cops. They should have shot him right away like our cops do.

Their faces and heads look like hamburger meat.

Maybe next time they should politely request the Ninja relinquish his katana - post haste.

"Throwing Stars" was the tip-off. Whilst in Japan with my Iaido school, we visited a Shuriken Master who could whip nail-like Shuriken into a pine board at 10yd at an eye-sized target. If you spend a lifetime practicing, apparently it’s easy.

I think the rifle of choice for most of your Africans is the Kalashnikov.
And why not...?
gun-fairy-jpg.99602

What, the guy had no AR? Must have been a African FUDD.

“Officers who searched the stolen vehicle in the aftermath of the incident discovered the assailant was in possession of a full arsenal of weapons including multiple swords, a bow and crossbow, and 'throwing stars' - sharp projectiles that can be launched by hand at a target,” the Daily Mail reports.

I guess that you can have a FULL Arsenal without any guns. Who knew?????

Bob

I think those two officers might want to re-evaluate their career paths if they both got cut in the head without getting a shot off. Did they not have their guns drawn? Did they hesitate or just bad approach protocol?

As for the "ninja"....are you still a ninja if you aren't using stealth? I could see him being called a ninja if he dropped from the ceiling onto those two officers, but running out of a stolen car at a gas station is just your every day perp who happens to have a sword.

It's a tough call. You would think there is a lot of room between two cops getting ninja'd and some cop blowing away a guy in a wheelchair. I guess there is less room between them than we'd think. ;)

TWO women, TWO heads, simple.........
Based upon Kim du Toit's anecdote about violence in South Africa,
let's not be hasty about that.

An American executive took a job over there,
and on his very first day,
the newspaper headlines read:
"Three Headless Bodies Found".

The next day: "Three Heads Found".

The third day: "Heads Don’t Match Bodies".

You can’t make this stuff up.

Back
Top Bottom