"Health officials take aim at gun violence crisis" Gloucester

Yawn.....

"Public health officials on Cape Ann and the North Shore have signed a statement...." Oh, boy, that'll get everyone's attention. All the gravitas you'd expect from a weak press release issued hours before most of the country shuts down for 4-5 days of tryptophan and boring relative induced coma.

These folks may feel good about themselves, but nobody is going to notice.

"I understand Second Amendment rights, people do have these rights," she said. "(But) no one needs (assault weapons) for hunting, no one needs it for self-protection. There has to be an understanding as to needs for our safety versus our wants."

She does not understand Second Amendment rights.

I will take half the money for the study. Aside from the finger yanking the trigger, I am at a loss.

"If this many people were dying from another cause, we would be looking into it". What, murder? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's been around since the dawn of time & we already have a way to deal with it. Thanks Dept. of Health! Dumbasses

I hope one of these f*cknuts is reading this because I have something to add to the conversation.
How about you start doing the job your paid for and start policing the eating establishments in your towns , because half of those towns I'd be far more afraid of food poisoning than getting shot.
And yes I know, I'm in the kitchens of many of them and you suck at your jobs.
Get your own act together before you start branching out to things you know even less about.

I smoke and dont wear a seat belt so I'm fairly cetain i don't care what these medical "professionals" have to say about guns.

Yawn.....

"Public health officials on Cape Ann and the North Shore have signed a statement...." Oh, boy, that'll get everyone's attention. All the gravitas you'd expect from a weak press release issued hours before most of the country shuts down for 4-5 days of tryptophan and boring relative induced coma.

These folks may feel good about themselves, but nobody is going to notice.

LOL

I hope one of these f*cknuts is reading this because I have something to add to the conversation.
How about you start doing the job your paid for and start policing the eating establishments in your towns , because half of those towns I'd be far more afraid of food poisoning than getting shot.
And yes I know, I'm in the kitchens of many of them and you suck at your jobs.
Get your own act together before you start branching out to things you know even less about.

I'm not in the food/kitchen field but I would not be surprised to hear how dirty most food establishments are in Gloucester and surrounding communities.

These yup's goals are not to reduce death. Their primary goal is gun restriction and prohibition.

If they wanted to save lives they would be banning old age, cancer, ionizing and non-ionizing radiation, jay walking, gravity, intracellular parasites, slippery walking working surfaces, swimming pools, medical malpractice, dengue, malaria, arkancide, retroviruses, pathogens, elective abortions, recreational alcohol, lawn darts, operating cars/motorcycles/motor vehicles AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT KILLS PEOPLE, INCLUDING SUICIDE!

How I go thru life without punching some people square in the nose amazes me.

I'm not in the food/kitchen field but I would not be surprised to hear how dirty most food establishments are in Gloucester and surrounding communities.

Well, let's put it this way , I'm in 80 kitchens a month and I can think of less than 10 I would eat a meal from.
The combination of incompetence and graft among our anti 2A "Hero" town and city BOH people would make you dizzy if you knew.
Even in some of the more upscale communities there are some horror shows.
As long as that envelope changes hand though , it's thumbs up and carry on.

These yup's goals are not to reduce death. Their primary goal is gun restriction and prohibition.

If they wanted to save lives they would be banning old age, cancer, ionizing and non-ionizing radiation, jay walking, gravity, intracellular parasites, slippery walking working surfaces, swimming pools, medical malpractice, dengue, malaria, arkancide, retroviruses, pathogens, elective abortions, recreational alcohol, lawn darts, operating cars/motorcycles/motor vehicles AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT KILLS PEOPLE, INCLUDING SUICIDE!

How I go thru life without punching some people square in the nose amazes me.

Well said!

Well, let's put it this way , I'm in 80 kitchens a month and I can think of less than 10 I would eat a meal from.
The combination of incompetence and graft among our anti 2A "Hero" town and city BOH people would make you dizzy if you knew.
Even in some of the more upscale communities there are some horror shows.
As long as that envelope changes hand though , it's thumbs up and carry on.

I can imagine. I've dealt with the folks at the Danvers BOH and batshit crazy and incompetent come to mind....

Back
Top Bottom