~ Heads-Up on Gun Safes, 50% Off ~

av_1_1_det.jpg

Steelwater Gun Safes

> Gun Safes, 50% off
> Free Shipping Plus Free Liftgate
> Free Dehumidifier
> Lifetime Warrantee

I just thought I’d throw this out here for anyone’s perusal that’s looking for a gun safe. I don’t know anything about these safes. I bumped into them when searching for something else and eyeballed the 50% off sale and free shipping and thought it best to give a heads-up.

Link to their site: http://superiorlockandsafe2.reachlocal.net/Default.aspx?PageId=1

Last edited:
Best deal for safes right now is the Winchester with touchpad at Costco for under $500.

Is this in the store only? Nothing like this comes up online at Costco.com.

Problem with these kind of purchases (in store) is that you need a serious truck to load it and get it home. Not for those of us with sedans only.

Compare specifications on brands carefully - the Steelwater safes are 12 gauge which is on the low end of consumer gun safes. 10 gauge is standard, and some of the nicer ones are 3/16" or even 1/4" steel.

Compare specifications on brands carefully - the Steelwater safes are 12 gauge which is on the low end of consumer gun safes. 10 gauge is standard, and some of the nicer ones are 3/16" or even 1/4" steel.

Rob,

I get confused by gauge vs dimensions. Do you know how 10 and 12 gauge steel corresponds to fractional inches? OR what guage do 3/16" and 1/4" correspond to?

Thanks.

Problem with these kind of purchases (in store) is that you need a serious truck to load it and get it home. Not for those of us with sedans only.

I got a 3/4 ton pick up. I'll make a deal with you. I'll drive you lift [smile]

Back
Top Bottom