Heads Up On An 1187 Deer Gun...

Just wanted to let anyone who may be interested for the upcoming deer season that we have a pretty good deal on a Remington 1187 Cantilever Deer Gun. A customer ordered two and only picked up one...It's brand new, in the box and we have it at $699.00 here at DSG in Pittsfield. Seems like a good deal on a nice ride...Checked out a few on GunBroker and it seems priced right. It's just like this one:

http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/shotguns/model_11-87/model_11-87_sportsman_deer.asp

Do you think they would notice if you just sold the barrel??

[wink]

I could use that barrel.....

Nah, they'd never notice...Am fashioning a barrel out of a cardboard tube as we speak... [grin]

A customer that came in had just purchased one from a local shop for $769.99, so it does indeed seem like a decent deal...We have a Tasco World Class shotgun scope laying around and I mounted it on there to see what it looks like and man, is it nice - makes me almost want to start deer hunting again....

Nah, they'd never notice...Am fashioning a barrel out of a cardboard tube as we speak... [grin]

A customer that came in had just purchased one from a local shop for $769.99, so it does indeed seem like a decent deal...We have a Tasco World Class shotgun scope laying around and I mounted it on there to see what it looks like and man, is it nice - makes me almost want to start deer hunting again....

Tell you what - keep working on that cardboard barrel for it. I'll buy the barrel, you buy the 11-87 with the cardboard tube - should be even cheaper that way. This way I get a dedicated slug barrel, and you get to deer hunt without the inconvenience of having to shoot a deer!!

[wink]

Did you already tell everyone about the Benelli pump, or is it gone??

Can't Believe I Forgot The Benelli

Tell you what - keep working on that cardboard barrel for it. I'll buy the barrel, you buy the 11-87 with the cardboard tube - should be even cheaper that way. This way I get a dedicated slug barrel, and you get to deer hunt without the inconvenience of having to shoot a deer!!

[wink]

Did you already tell everyone about the Benelli pump, or is it gone??

WOW! How could I have missed that??? I must be slipping. This is an incredible deal. We have a Benelli SuperNova Field. It has a vent rib, choke set and pistol grip stock. It has a tiny, (and I mean tiny) finish mark on the end of the barrel. Because of that, we are selling it for about what we paid for it - $369.99! It's a beautiful gun - likely the smoothest pump action shotgun going - especially for the price. Check the Benelli website for more details on the gun - it's a beauty. If anyone wants it, I'll be there tomorrow night...It needs a good home!

Back
Top Bottom