Heads up for Sagia owners

Twigg

NES Member
I was dropping my Saiga off at State Line Guns today for a SBS conversion and I noticed they have Surefire ten round mags in stock.

Didn't notice the $$ though.

Hey at least you are north of the border so you can buy the darn things now... [grin]

How far are you cutting it down? You going to turn it into one of those Tromix style deals?

-Mike

Hey at least you are north of the border so you can buy the darn things now... [grin]

How far are you cutting it down? You going to turn it into one of those Tromix style deals?

-Mike

Yes. Only more better. More evil. [devil]

Not as far down as I'd like. BUT I found an AWESOME muzzle device which will need juuuust a little bit more barrel for it to work.

More from the manufacturer here. [smile]

Not as far down as I'd like. BUT I found an AWESOME muzzle device which will need juuuust a little bit more barrel for it to work.

hey, there's no bayo lug! maybe we could have that here behind the curtain!

eta: no... I suppose it is a 'mount'

Last edited:
I was dropping my Saiga off at State Line Guns today for a SBS conversion and I noticed they have Surefire ten round mags in stock.

Didn't notice the $$ though.

An SBS Saiga?

I'd like to nominate you for best gun owner EVER.

Hold that thought, I'm lookin' at a three month wait. [thinking]

It'll be worth it. Trust me. [devil]

That's like one of those mythical too-many-good-features-to-be-true guns I keep seeing on TV, like Moe Syzlak's mythical double-barrel pump shotgun

l_2b5ba835042d0b3fa842caf1d0c5d329.jpg

or one of those "never runs out of bullets" guns you see on cheesy movies.

+1 to you for the idea, that rocks.

Original Saiga mags are out there and function 100% but they are hard to find. This is true in .308, 7.62x39, and 12 gauge models.
Aftermarket mags for some reason are still hit and miss despite Saiga mags being a simple plastic magazine design. Why no one can replicate a true original is still beyond me.[rolleyes]

Original Russian Saiga mags are 10 rounds for .308, obviously more for 7.62x39, and I think 8 rounders for 12 gauge.

Every now and then someone manages to get a shitload of Russian mags through the US borders and they go instantly when put on the market. The Saiga forum has info usually up to date.

Looks ridiculous, but that's outweighed by it's awesomeness and shit your pants/up yours anti-gun crowd attitude.

To bad it's not spring loaded.

I can see the instructions now .........

1. With a round in the chamber, impale object

2. pull trigger to remove

Too bad it doesn't shoot 6 steel spikes out ala grenade launcher type firing! [grin]

Not all at once though... it has to spin like a mini-gun and fire each one individually.

Maybe even add a two or three spike burst limiter.

Ohhh... and also a fast reload option; sort'a like a magazine or BMFM (Big Mutha f***ing Moonclip).

That should keep the antis busy for awhile. [grin]

Not all at once though... it has to spin like a mini-gun and fire each one individually.

Maybe even add a two or three spike burst limiter.

Ohhh... and also a fast reload option; sort'a like a magazine or BMFM (Big Mutha f***ing Moonclip).

That should keep the antis busy for awhile. [grin]

With some design and proper hardware, places like Tromix and Alliance Armament could get something going with those ideas. [laugh]

Oh, and we'll need 20 round drums loaded with Flechette rounds to go with it.

Back
Top Bottom