has anyone done business with exile machine?

greencobra

NES Member
Guys, is the people who run exile machine members of this forum? Or spam bots? The reason I ask is every once in a while the board gets flooded with ads, I have sent occasionally, communication expressing interest in, or asking a question or two, about stuff. Never get a reply. They have a nicely set up web page with a contact box, guess they're out of Texas or so their location entry says. Anyone talked to or bought stuff from them?

Yes. Good prices, pretty quick shipping. I'd buy there again.
Thanks, so no worries there, I just need to talk to someone real quick there looking for info. I mentioned before I need a 2'" clip or loop in a holster. They dropped a bunch on the board tonight, but no one can ever tell me what size is on any of the holsters. Very aggravating. I'll go to plan b and call in the morning.

Thanks, so no worries there, I just need to talk to someone real quick there looking for info. I mentioned before I need a 2'" clip or loop in a holster. They dropped a bunch on the board tonight, but no one can ever tell me what size is on any of the holsters. Very aggravating. I'll go to plan b and call in the morning.

Have never had to communicate directly over anything so cannot comment on that end of things but they do seem to have very good pricing, especially on things like holsters.

I bought an adjustable Magpul buttstock from them for a great price. I was sceptical, as it was a much lower price than I could find anywhere, but they came through. I would buy from them again without hesitation.

Howdy, we are a dealer here and we pay to place ads on the site. Every week or so we bump our ads (the site restricts us from bumping any more frequently than that).

Just curious, how did you attempt to contact us? We have an email address that is replied to within minutes during business hours and often way beyond business hours. [email protected]. That is the best way to get ahold of us. We do ask that you check our FAQ before contacting us as the answers to the most commonly asked questions are located there, and that's the fastest way to get your answer.

Here's a link to our FAQ with a contact form at the bottom in case you lose the email address: https://www.exilemachine.net/shop/contact-us.html

We've been in business continuously since 2009. We do quite a bit of business on Calguns.net, have done quite a bit on NYfirearms.com as well as AR15.com where until just a few days ago we were an Industry Partner account. Currently renewing as a Dealer account on that site.

Doing a little digging... we just searched our archive of PMs here. You asked a question about the 2" clip/loop back in late October. We replied via PM in less than 10 minutes. Unfortunately we did not have the answer either but we did give you the contact info for the manufacturer. Perhaps you missed our PM response?

I can also confirm it is real person, don't quote me but I think he might be a Veteran as well but not positive.

I bought some LR-308 parts from them via their website a few weeks ago. Insanely fast shipping and best prices I could find by far. My only criticism is that their website is a bit hard to navigate but given the low prices and fast shipping I'll happily deal with that minor inconvenience.

Bought a tlr1 hl from them a while back. I would definitley buy from them again. Good prices and fast shipping. I am sounding like a broken record here, but they are squared away!

I bought a bunch of AR parts: geissele SSA-E trigger, stock, BCM charging handle and grip, LPKs, etc. Great prices. All arrived fast and the orders were accurate. I always look at their site first.

Back
Top Bottom