• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Best place to find used guns within 2 hours of Manchester, NH

I check shooters, riley's and kittery every once in a while, never found anything I was too interested in at the prices being charged. Any low key places within a hour or two of the area with used guns at decent prices? Mainly interested in milsurps but I'd buy anything if the price is right.

Shooters is kind of high, but they do have used guns. Riley is hit or miss. Depending who you deal with you can usually dicker.

Last edited:
I always find KTP to have some great deals on new and used weapons, but you have to look and look often. Bought my wife a brand new SR-22 for $299 there earlier this year. I've never found great prices at Shooters on used stuff (way overpriced IMHO) but they have some great deals on new stuff and optics if you keep an eye out.

KTP does such a large volume I'd estimate they have anywhere from 20 to 40 new listings a week in their used inventory. Sometimes I don't find a thing and walk out empty handed and some days I wish I had $5k of disposable income to spend.

I didn't check out the whole selection at KTP, I saw some used pistols I might be interested in but I was mostly looking at long guns. The prices weren't that bad if I was specifically looking for something, but for impulse buying something I didn't really see anything I really had to have or was super interested in.

I have never had luck online, besides maybe facebook from a few shops.
Never see any surplus on Armslist rarer than the most basic of 91/30's, and if you do it's someone wanting $500 for a "German" Mauser that is actually a post war Czech gun, and I've never seen a deal on gunbroker.

add about 20% to the prices on those auctions if they don't say the price reflects the buyer's premium. Yes you read that right, you have to pay them to buy it and the seller pays them to sell it. Good scam IMO

Kittery Trading Post in Maine is probably within 2 hours of Manchester, NH. Same with Cabela's in Hudson, MA. I know both have lots of selection. Not sure what you mean by "low key", but they are not high pressure sales, if that is what you meant.

Not sure what you mean by "low key", but they are not high pressure sales, if that is what you meant.
Hole in the wall type places, shops people might not know about, or places that sell guns that people wouldn't know about unless they've been there like pawn shops (though I have yet to go to one in the state that has had guns).

Affordable Firearms in Pelham, NH, 2nd Amendment Arms on Salem, Pelham line, Milford Firearms, Milford, NH. Stateline Guns & Ammo, Plaistow, NH Costa Arms Kingston, NH Merrimack Firearms, Merrimack, NH, Formerly Dave's Gun shop in Plaistow, just up the street from Stateline, I just don't know the new owner. Gunrunners 101 in Amherst, NH Joe Salter Down East Antiques & Collectibles(JoeSalter.com). There's a pretty good list of within 2 hours of Manchester.

Back
Top Bottom