Harvard Wednesday 5 Sept - Thursday 6 Sept

Hey Guys,
Anyone gonna be around Harvard Wednesday or Thursday nights? I'm looking to join a club so that I'm good to go when my LTC arrives (hopefully soon). Everything that I've heard about Harvard has been great, so I'd like to take a tour or poke around and meet some NES'rs. I would feel awkward randomly wandering around a gun club, and I don't know any HSC members, so is there a designated place to check in?
Thanks,
Terrence

There is an IPSC practice from 5-7 on Wed night. I'm sure someone there can give you the nickel tour and answer any questions you may have.

You can go to their website and check or the calender for more details and events.

Last edited:
Hi Colt_Fan,
Yep, I've checked their website and calendar. I thought it was kind of vague, but I guess showing up and saying Hi is the way to go. If anyone sees a 6' 225lb guy with brown hair and a scruffy beard wandering around that will be me.

I'm a member but don't participate in practice, but I know practice is open to the public as are the matches so, yea arriving and introducing yourself etc works. I know a couple NESers go every week, hopefully they'll chime in and say "hey come talk to me"

Unfortunately I can't offer that

I'll take a peek around for you, Not sure where the practice might be taking place because they may have already set up for Area 7 match. Just tell people your new and want to check out the club we are all pretty friendly bunch :)

Due to the setup for the USPSA Area 7 Championship this weekend, practice may be a bit more "informal" than usual as people will likely be busy setting up stages. We usually practice in Pit 1 of the Action Pits area (first left after you enter the driveway), but it may already be set up for the match, I'm not sure as I haven't been down since Saturday. Feel free to come by the Action Pits area and say hi, I'm heading over shortly to lend a hand and maybe get a bit of practice in. I or someone else will surely be able to give you the 5-minute tour.

Back
Top Bottom