HARVARD USPSA/IPSC MATCH - APRIL 11 - SUNDAY

Nothing special. The usual monthly fun. But man, the forecast looks great. I hope it's accurate. The Hot Dog Lady will be there ... or at least her well trained son will be.

I wouldn't be surprised to see record numbers at this one. Our first spring IDPA match at HSC last week had 65 shooters. We usually get 40 or so. Action shooting is strong at HSC!

One hell of a turn out today!! Wow- Over 100 shooters- just amazing. Dan and the ROs did a great job running this as smooth as could be. It was just so awesome having so many of the regional shooters come and shoot. So many good shooters to watch and learn from as always.

Nice win Mike. How did the rest of Team Bacon do? Looked like a good showing for Open and the other divisions!

Last edited:
Great match by Harvard. Tons of shooters, it was great to see everyone again

Nice win Mike. How did the rest of Team Bacon do? Looked like a good showing for Open and the other divisions!

This little piggy won. the other little piggies did well, one little piggy cried all the way home

Nice avitar, Brent. Thank you all to the Harvard crew, great match. Nice to shake out the winter cob webs. What a great match to kick off the season. Team Bacon was looking good today. Should be a very competitive season in open.

Awesome time today.

Had a lot of fun shooting outside again and shooting production. It was great to see everybody and awesome to see such a huge turnout. Thank you Harvard!

By the way, damn I have a hell of a sunburn... farmer's style!

Awesome time today.

Had a lot of fun shooting outside again and shooting production. It was great to see everybody and awesome to see such a huge turnout. Thank you Harvard!

By the way, damn I have a hell of a sunburn... farmer's style!

There were several "red necks" at the match today. lol

Thank you to all the Harvard crew for putting on a great match for the outdoor season opener. I'm glad it wasn't the "mud season championship"
Welcome to all the new shooters!

Not me - [laugh] - eat your hearts out over this natural tan -

Crack me up.

Thanks to everyone for pitching-in to complete a pretty epic day for a monthly match. I can't recall ever seeing more than 100 shooters for a monthly match; 109 in the final tally. And even with that terrific participation, we were still done before 3:00. That means every single shooter was working hard to make the day safe, smooth, and fun. I sincerely enjoyed seeing everyone out in the sun and having a good time with guns.

Next month's stages will be even more fun. (There is always a touch of weather-related fear when building an April match.)

I was wondering if I get a team bacon shirt. I seem to keep sneaking in among you guys in the results.......

Good luck with that!
Those guys are sooooo goood! (I am thinking of taking up golf!)
You will need to be blessed by the most revered, learned, all knowing, teacher, mentor , Master & great one!
[laugh2]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom