Harvard S.C January meeting

Assuming I don't get snowed in or something, I plan to be there Feb 5 at 6:30pm. So, someone can sponsor me? (I'll be the geeky guy, easy to recognize.)

Assuming I don't get snowed in or something, I plan to be there Feb 5 at 6:30pm. So, someone can sponsor me? (I'll be the geeky guy, easy to recognize.)

[laugh]

i need a sponsor as well. i plan on being there that night as well.

fun stuff. I'm getting excited.

[laugh]

i need a sponsor as well. i plan on being there that night as well.

fun stuff. I'm getting excited.

You two are good to go. I will be there on thursday night. Look for me in the back of the room. Brown hair, brown jacket and way out of shape.

ETA: If anyone else is there, look for the geeky robot w/ an attitude, the fat miscreant with the acerbic witt and the MILF hunter (I would have preferred your old avatar for this joke...[wink]) and we can have an NES get together... [smile]

Last edited:
i'll be easy to spot. [laugh] i always get a kick out of that.

anyway, i'm 5' 11", on the skinny side, brown-skinned....

PS: how long does it take?

Hey, I'll be showing up on the 5th as well (screw snow, i'll grab a flame thrower). I think I have a sponcer but not sure if he's showing up or not. Where is the meeting (how do you get there from the front gate?)

Thanks [smile]

i'll be easy to spot. [laugh] i always get a kick out of that.

anyway, i'm 5' 11", on the skinny side, brown-skinned....

PS: how long does it take?

Not long. The joining part is about an hour, well, 20 minutes but about 40 minutes leading up to it. The rest of the meeting you can blow out for.

Hey, I'll be showing up on the 5th as well (screw snow, i'll grab a flame thrower). I think I have a sponcer but not sure if he's showing up or not. Where is the meeting (how do you get there from the front gate?)

Thanks [smile]

Drive in the gate, down about 1/4 mile don't turn off onto a side road and stop when you get to the first thing that looks like a range on your left. Then look to your right and there is the club house.

I am planning on showing up to join

I had been a member at Georgetown for a number of years, but Harvard is much closer. I am planning on being there 6:30 possible to pick up sponsorship? I will be wearing a Comcast jacket.

I'll be showing up with a puffy tan Eddie Bauer jacket, tan cargo pants as well, and a rust colored Columbia shirt with collar and buttons all the way down the front. (I hear these are all "gray man" colors, to help me disappear in a crowd, but who knows. I just like them.)

I'll be there, tonight, too. I'll be the chick in the magenta sweater.

Re: the parking lot, it was fine on Sunday, but slippery to walk on. I'll be grabbing a bag of salt on my way out so I can keep myself from wiping out.

yep,

same here. very nice group of people....

thanks caillean and terraformer especially for are the help / info.

nice meeting the group (lots of noob there) and i'll see ya'll on Sunday.

Thanks TerraFormer!

Just got back from the meeting, wonderful time meeting some NES'ers in person. Looking forward to Sunday! Great people there so far.

Welcome to all the new HSC members. I was the guy with the big dog.I didn't get a chance to introduce myself but Willie and I will see you all on Sunday.Bring something to shoot or you're welcome to shoot whatever I bring. Don't forget, if you want to qualify at the 200/300 yd range, Sunday is a good day to do it. Carl will probably be there and you can get everything done on the same day.

Gerry, Willie's adorable. Good to see you again.

There were lots of new members tonight, I believe the count was 21 new members. It's great to see so many people joining Harvard, it's both a wonderful facility, and a great group of people.

jay_chris: you're very welcome! It was good to see you tonight.

Thanks Terraformer for the info tonight!

Gerry, your dog is adorable...I love how he crawled under the table and managed to carry the table away!

Should I bring any guns on sunday?
(perhaps a rifle to zero in?)

Back
Top Bottom