Hard time dressing for the ladies when carrying IWB or thunderwear at work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason this post reminded me of this trophy.

400px-Ellie035.jpg

Hey you dang woodchucks quit chucking my wood!!

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I didn't ask. It does make me look fat.
I think I'm going to forego the T tonight and just jog the F home from Boston.

Just becareful jogging with your Thunderwear you might not make it very far without a changing of clothes. [laugh]

Fine, if nobody else is going to do it....looks like I gotta take one for the team

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd rather be an image conscious conservative than a libertarded gun owner.

Listen guy, I was just a bit shocked with the post. I've seen many good posts from you but this one made me think you might be siding with the metro guys that work in my office that are vain. Maybe you and them can have a man-grooming session for those hard to reach areas that need razor or plucking attention; that is sure to ooohhh and ahhhh the ladies! [rofl] OK. j/k ball busting aside.

Don't you know you win the ladies with personality? If the small bulge (that probably isn't noticeable) on your hip is her factor to high tail outta there, that is a good thing.

I feel like an old man giving a young man advice...[thinking]

Good luck in the hunt for a keeper! [smile]

You could always lift more weights for that stacked / wide up top look. Lift enough and your waist would still look skinny with a cannon on it. [wink]

Maybe lipo your carry side only and it will even things out? mayb they could even do it in the shape of your primary carry piece

I think it is really cool that you are comfortable enough with your sexuality to be worried about it. Really, you don't see a lot of straight guys that would care.[laugh][laugh]

Everyone knows Asians have small FUPA [wink]

They know what the clunk noise is. Your not fooling anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom