• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Had a FUN night

Passthemacs

NES Member
So, myself and a buddy who's a conditional member at my range, along with my younger brother and his buddy (attending the next members orientation) had a fun Thursday night, stayed extremely late but well worth every minute.

So I had a few new acquisitions to my collection one namely a Smith and Wesson 686+ Talo Edition that I picked up from a great member here on the boards. I must say for my first wheel gun, I am thoroughly impressed and EXTREMELY [smile] that I own it now. I also got a new mag for my glock 26 to eat up.... and shot everything I had tonight.

It was a good night, my younger brother is in criminal justice and just graduated Northeastern (now both of us are NEU alumni). He's looking for a law enforcement job (shoot, I would want to as well). He's getting his license (I'm paying for his safety course and probably going to buy him his first firearm as a graduation present) so I wanted to give him a dose of some various types of firearms. Get him a feel for different type of actions, different calibers and work on fundamentals. I guess it gives us some good bonding time too as we have a gap in age and never did so as much growing up. I guess I just had a great time shooting as always, played with new toys... good company and a lot of flying lead. Wanted to share it somewhere, where better then NES boards!

Oh i gotta add at least one photo of the girls that came out to play tonight.

150.jpg
My favorite import model

haha i Kid .. i meant these babies M&P9, SW1911 Pro Series Compact, SW1911 Tactical, LC9 Talo Gold Edition, SW686+ Talo Ed., Glock 26 Gen 4, Kahr PM9, SW Bodyguard (missing a few of them as I couldn't fit them all in the brief case haha)

photo(2).jpg

Last edited:
Jealous of the 686 Talo! Sounds like you guys had a great time.

A gun for graduation? Man... I wish I had you as a brother haha

A good night? Looks more like a "good start"...

j/k, I wish I had a quarter of your collection... If I had a brother like you, I would have started buying guns year ago; I am so jealous! Nice pieces, I look forward to getting some of those myself one day.

Jealous of that 686 talo also, took everything I had not to buy that when I saw it in the classifieds, trying to put money away for a house [sad2]

Jealous of that 686 talo also, took everything I had not to buy that when I saw it in the classifieds, trying to put money away for a house [sad2]

Take it from me... guns by far have proven to be the better investment haha

I kid I kid.

Looks like a fun night Diamonds!

A good night? Looks more like a "good start"...

j/k, I wish I had a quarter of your collection... If I had a brother like you, I would have started buying guns year ago; I am so jealous! Nice pieces, I look forward to getting some of those myself one day.

It takes time you'll get there! Honestly, my collection is only starting (maybe a year into buying pistols and rifles), the guys I've met on NES, have multiple safes full of guns... THATS what i need to get to haha. Buy smart and seize opportunity is how I look at it.

Jealous of the 686 Talo! Sounds like you guys had a great time.

A gun for graduation? Man... I wish I had you as a brother haha

Yea man, He's been a good kid and I'm proud of the man he's turning out to be. I've always wanted him to better me in everything, that's all I ever wanted from him. Got to admit, he's got big shoes to fill haha [smile] just kidding. He graduated my college and I figure a gun is a great gift specially if I'm trying to influence him to be pro 2A and a future gun enthusiast.

I know what you mean brother, I am going to have to calm down soon when I get just a couple more I have my eyes on... plus I need to fix my bike with this great weather... haha and save for a house as well.... too many hobbies not enough money. Tattoos, motorcycles and firearms....... [smile]

Take it from me... guns by far have proven to be the better investment haha

I kid I kid.

Looks like a fun night Diamonds!

I concurrrrrr[laugh2]

BABY KILLER MAG!!!

Yea buddddy, its one of those things that i felt i just had to have ..... JUST TO HAVE haha.

You bought my TALO!

Bastid!

Glad you had fun.

haha mine now!!! I'm happy I did, it's a super sweet shooter. no issues or flaws yet. Shooting it with the wood grips for me is very comfortable but since the grips to me look so nice im debating if i should swap them out and preserve them.............. NAH.

Back
Top Bottom