• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

H4102 is DEAD Congratulations all and thank you.

I think some thanks are also due for Derek. I suspect that a significant proportion of the GOAL members who contacted their legislators concerning this bill were NES members. NES gives GOAL an effective channel for communicating with its most active members. 15 years ago it would have been significantly harder to reach MA gun owners in a timely and efficient fashion.

In that regard, I think NES should become the legislative body that exclusively funnels and approves/disapproves any bills concerning the shooting paradigm.

The NES party. Beer and weinershnitzel is on Derek.

Beer and weinershnitzel is on Derek.
The last time I had Wiener Schnitzel was January 1984, at the now defunct Berghoff's in Chicago. Man, they made some awesome schnitzel. Sadly, I was there in advance of a job interview, so I couldn't enjoy one of their beers to go with it -- Berghoff's brewed their own.

Oh yea, I'd vote for legislators from the Beer and Weiner Schnitzel Party.

If Baker loses his bid for governor you might see this bill again. Don't be fooled into wasting your vote on Cahill which is effectively voting for Patrick.

Back
Top Bottom