H&K P7 vs. P7M8

Well the hardest to find would be the p7m7 (.45 acp), but since it never went into production it probably shouldn't count. Next would be the p7m10 (.40 s&w) blued, and then nickle. Next would be the p7m13 (9mm 13 round). Then the p7 psp (9mm, 8 round, heel mag release). Lastly but most available would be the p7m8 (9mm, 8 round, trigger guard mag release). There are more m8's out there, but most are owned. There are more psp's for sale because the german police got rid of them as a sidearm and are selling them here. As far as I know, there are no p7's of any model in production currently. Last I checked, psp's were about 700, new m8's were 1500, used m8's were 1000-1200, used m13's were 1600-1800, and m10's betweeb 2000 (nickle), and 3000 (blued).

There's also the p7k3 with .380, .32, and .22 (or .25). If you have a full kit, it's worth a pretty penny, but needs a buffer to be shot that cannot be had for any price. It's a collectors piece, not a shooter.

This is all coming from memory, I haven't bothered to fact check any of it, and my prices do not include the mass hk unobtainium taxes.

There is mention on another thread "somewhere" that AG Guns of Lowell has a P7M8 for sale, great condition but all the money!! Check them out.

I've seen the M13 in the $1800-2000 range. If you decide I know someone who has one it has the plum slide though.

P7M10 and P7M13 are both tough to get.

The P7M10 is far, far rarer than an M13 is.

Worst part about the M10/M13 is finding mags for the thing... Hell, that's a problem for the whole series, but P7M13 mags are rare and expensive.

-Mike

I have the P7M10 (blued), P7M13 and P7PSP, and the P7M10 is by far the hardest to find. The "Mass tax" almost doesn't apply as the guns are so hard to find in any state.

I have the P7M10 (blued), P7M13 and P7PSP, and the P7M10 is by far the hardest to find. The "Mass tax" almost doesn't apply as the guns are so hard to find in any state.

Yeah I agree with this. I have a P7M8 and carry one daily, the cost is expensive in any state. They were like $1500 retail, even in MA you can't fetch that too often.

Although, IMHO it is worth every cent. In fact, I just ordered an IWB Mitch Rosen holster for it.... I'll get it in August. Anyone know of any other quality holsters still being made for the P7?

Back
Top Bottom