• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Guy found with mask & gun

Mass. state police find black mask, loaded semi | Boston Herald

First, can we get the police photog back who was suspended after he leaked "the Joker's" photos"? The "official" photo released has part of the magazine, and maybe a little piece of the barrel at the bottom. Maybe he is still trying to figure out the zoom control on the camera.

Second, if you're carrying a gun with a defaced serial #, does it make sense to speed, with your mask and alcohol visible in the car? This guy and the guy who thought he could rob a gun store with a baseball bat need to attend Perps 101. But I guess they'll get that where they're going.

According to the article on whdh.com the Trooper that arrested the guy is Paul Lagone. The guy who was an off duty security guard and shot the patient attacking the therapist at MGH back in 09.

Mask, weapon found during traffic stop in Burlington - Boston News, New England News, WHDH-TV 7NEWS WHDH.COM

Langone is a very popular name in Boston (politics). I'm not ready to believe that the LSM making this connection makes it true! It's quite a jump from Boston security guard (sworn Special PO) to MSP in a short timespan after his horrific experience being hung in limbo for 6 months.

First, can we get the police photog back who was suspended after he leaked "the Joker's" photos"? The "official" photo released has part of the magazine, and maybe a little piece of the barrel at the bottom. Maybe he is still trying to figure out the zoom control on the camera.

Here's a better shot for ya…

msp.jpg

I thought it was great that the idiot that got let go then turned around and claimed the gun as his own. I guess he didn't know that you're not allowed to have a gun without a license and the serial number erased. I'm sure they'll all just get a slap on the wrist.

Back
Top Bottom