"Guns In America" on Current Channel

I watched a show on Barrett on I think it was NatGeo last night. It was pretty good, but then they got to the part where they showed and talked about Barrett's gun shop and how civilians can buy all of Barrett's 'military grade weaponry' and you could just hear the liberal writer of the show trying his damnedest to be impartial and not entirely succeeding at it.

I watched them both but the one on the Barrett family, Company was much better. Their field research, as shown, is impressive. They may end up being the FIRST Father and Son team to have a weapon design accepted by the US Military. Supposedly another F&S did it but not for the same country. I can't recall who or what weapons. Does anybody know of such a family?

Take care.

Last edited:
Libtard propoganda.

You can get hit in the head by a .50 if it ricochets but it will blow your head if it wizzes by your head. Sounds like a good myth busters episode.

I think Mythbusters already tested it, i maybe mistaken. But i def watched a show where they proved the myth that the shockwave from a .50 BMG was fatal to be false. I may be wrong on the show.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Mythbusters already tested it, i maybe mistaken. But i def watched a show where they proved the myth that the shockwave from a .50 BMG was fatal to be false. I may be wrong on the show.
I remember an episode about testing the shockwave of bullets being able to kill you but I don't recall if they tested the .50BMG or not.

Back
Top Bottom