Guns America problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it all ended well for me, I knew I was in the right that its ILLEGAL for him to import these >5mw lasers into the USA. Now I hope they go after his FFL license too!

Put AMERICANS to work and not the CHINESE selling troy rip offs and things that are just wrong.

This is really uncool. Don't try to buy anything from me.

Well it all ended well for me, I knew I was in the right that its ILLEGAL for him to import these >5mw lasers into the USA. Now I hope they go after his FFL license too!

Put AMERICANS to work and not the CHINESE selling troy rip offs and things that are just wrong.

Says the guy with the Canadian made Para....

For the LOVE of obeying FEDERAL LAWS.........go do a search on GA NOW for green lasers ........you wont be seeing OVERKILLS name anymore...........NO more TROY knock offs either......see what one person can do !!!
I posted a letter from the fed you can read about HOW they ARE illegal. Thanks for your support
Hold your arms out to the side, it makes throwing the net over you a little harder.[thinking]

Am I missing something here?? The FDA (food and drug) Outlaw specific types of lasers? What do lasers have to do with Food or drugs?

Lasers are restricted by the FDA under the guise that they are medical devices.

Watch out NCStar, sheriff is out to get ya. There are many a folk out there that barely have enough money to buy a gun, never mind the ammo and if they want to buy a chinese knock-off of something, that is their right. This is a country based on free market and its a damn good thing to have the options of cheap crap knock off Troy rails and the real deal itself. It is his right to sell crappy stuff as long as he's not breaking the law. Christ, its not like this guy was selling stolen weaps.
I'm with you Eddie, I hope to not have to deal with that CT guy, might get arrested for taking the mattress tag off.

As long as the person is advertising "Troy Style" and not "Troy", there is no deception involved. It's the same as those sub $100 scopes that look sort of like ACOGs.

Wow, congratulations on getting out of that auction. Once the FBI raids this guys house for trying to collect money from the winning buyer of his auction he will be so sorry he wasn't more agreeable with a deadbeat bidder. Nice work. [thinking] You forgot to call the terrorist hotline, that would really F up his life.

Last edited:
Of course everything in your home is American made by union employees. Howz that working out for ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom