Gunman shot dead after opening fire on federal courthouse in downtown Dallas

Video, at least for now(his FB has been scrubbed FYI)

It looks like he takes some incoming fire around the 13 second mark. I bet that's when he got hit. Then he runs across the street and it appears like he's looking down, grabbing at his chest with his left hand for a second. At the end I think he's collapsing from blood loss.

The guy looked like he could’ve graded the hell out of any term paper with those glasses.

Made a spectacle of himself. I can’t see how he didn’t see any of this coming.

Good riddance.

I’m offended by that. I had bright red hair for a while a lifetime ago :cool:

lol oh I know, I’ve seen the pics. But that was in your teen years when you were at a crossroads between wanting to be a Red Dragon gang member in Chinatown or staying the hot little badass nerd that you are. lmao You chose wisely young lady.

65104237_2196846640410675_5162313276884779008_o.jpg
That is an "I done screwed up real bad . " face for sure.

I'm not an expert on the army by any means, but is there even an enlistment period that you can join for that is less than two years? If not, what are the means by which someone would be discharged in less than two years? The main ones I can think of are severe injury making you no longer unable to serve, or dishonorable discharge (which could be for a myriad of reasons).

Did they explain who got the damn good photo?

He was def dying to be a meme

If ANYTHING will help to prevent future mass shootings it will be the merciless mockery being posthumously dealt to this kid.

They want to be feared and grudgingly admired for their lethality. Knowing they are an embarrassment will stop at least a few shootings that we'll never have to hear about.

So keep it up! We're doing God's work and saving lives!

Back
Top Bottom