Gun Trust?

Does anyone have experience with creating a trust and/or can recommend a site / lawyer that has helped them? It seems like a good idea, especially by cutting down on the red tape associated with NFA firearms.

Thanks

Not much red tape in New Hampshire, the near-term advantage of a trust is just the ability to e-File if you're doing a Form-1, such as building your own SBR. Some people have a strong aversion to fingerpinting, and I have to respect that, but otherwise NH is not a problem for NFA; [thread=114083]there are no towns where the chief is known for refusing to provide the CLEO signoff[/thread]

I used one of the online PDF-builder websites, fast turnaround and they're marking down their prices as [thread=264820]the BATFE decision deadline for 41P approaches[/thread].

Last edited:
I am licensed to practice in Maine and Massachusetts, and co-counsel with a New Hampshire attorney to offer NFA trusts to New Hampshire residents.

Send me a PM if you'd like to know more.

I can also recommend abother nes member by the name of massbrs. He wrote up my trust. Pleasant guy to work with. No hassle to get in contact with him. Immediate response. A+ work

Back
Top Bottom