Gun & Sport North

JGG

Robert has invested in a building, and has moved his business from Lawrence Ma to Salem NH. He is now located at 488 South Broadway ( Rt 28 ) Salem, NH. The building is just over the NH border. It is a newly remodeled, handicap accessible, and has plenty of off street parking. In the past his poor location had a negative effect on his reviews here.
Robert has always given me excellent service ,and has helped support my clubs efforts to draw new people to the shooting sports. I might add, I'm a very aggressive shopper when choosing to purchase a new firearm. In 90% of cases when pricing to order a new gun, he has given the lowest price!

I will be making sure to do some business with him... I believe I saw his shop this past weekend - White Building with stairwell on front side and Glock Advertisement.

In 90% of cases when pricing to order a new gun, he has given the lowest price!

That may have been true when he was still located in Lawrence, but from my two trips to the new location (one the first week they were open, second was just last week), his prices were not even close to the prices at another store just a few miles up the road.

I kinda liked the old shop, I will have to remember to check it out next time I am up salem way.

That may have been true when he was still located in Lawrence, but from my two trips to the new location (one the first week they were open, second was just last week), his prices were not even close to the prices at another store just a few miles up the road.

Not only that but now he has some retards working there.

Not only that but now he has some retards working there.

I gave this place one more chance last week, thinking that I couldn't possibly have three bad experiences in a row, but alas, I was wrong. I went in on Thursday of last week, and was pretty much ignored by the couple of people who seemed to be "working" there. One guy behind the counter seemed to be WAY more interested in talking to a friend on his cell phone (I could hear his end of the conversation, it wasn't like it was a business call). I guess the t-shirt and slightly baggy cargo pant wearing 30-something crowd isn't their target demographic, since they didn't really seem interested in liberating the money I had in my pocket. I took the ten minute drive a little farther north up 28 and spent my $900.00 there instead. His loss.

I went there once. My son needed some 38 practice ammo. He had a price posted on line so I called to be sure it was in stock. It was. Drove up there and he wanted $6 more/box of 50 han his web site advertised. He dropped it to $3 more/box but would not honor his web site price. My son bought some but I refused to buy any. Never been back and don't really want to go back.

I just went to Gun and Sport North today. It was my first time to this shop. There were quite a few people there. I was interested in a Walther P1 that was listed on their website. As soon as I was looking into the display case I was asked if I needed help. I asked to see the P1 and also asked what marking were on the P38s that he has. He immediately pulled all of them out for me to see and handle. I am very happy with the service and and friendly atmosphere. I was treated well by everyone that was there. It got a good jovial vibe from everyone. I do agree that the ammo prices are a bit higher than I am used to but I have a great source for ammo and almost always use my means of getting it and not through most stores.

Yesterday I purchased a couple of pistols from Robert. Very nice guy, found him to be friendly and helpful. His prices were pretty much the same as I could find online. I would recommend his shop, great customer service.

Back
Top Bottom