Gun Shop ad During Rays/Sox game...

Made it to Florida and found a Red Sox - Rays game on Sunnet - and this local ad for a Gun Shop guy comes on during commercial "to buy a Gun to defend your family " . just try an imagine a gun ad in any NE state... .. i think im goin to like this State even better than NH (very gun friendly place so far!)

The thing that really surprised me was the radio ad for AAA Guns that I heard on my rice back from the Westfield match on Sunday 02 Aug.

i bet mass has laws against the positive mention of firearms on tv or radio. that must be nice to live in a place were you can see an add on TV for a gunshop instead of having to dig throught forums to find new gunshops

There are about four shops in RÏ who regularly advertise on the two local talk radio stations. I have to believe it's working for them.

It says a lot about our country's condition that government and firearms are the only solid growth industries in the entire economy.

A couple of years ago an outrage happened in Boston when S&W bought air time on WBCN on one of the Pats games.

Back
Top Bottom