Gun Sales Surge: An Obama Bounce?

Watch the FS forums fill up with overpriced "pre-ban assault rifles."

The gun shops and gun shows will be far, far worse. I remember going to a gun show after the first time he got elected... and seeing someone selling an Olympic Arms AR-15 at a gun show for $1200. I literally started laughing out loud when I saw it. Only during Obamascare, could a turd be covered with so much frosting. [laugh]

-Mike

images

The gun shops and gun shows will be far, far worse. I remember going to a gun show after the first time he got elected... and seeing someone selling an Olympic Arms AR-15 at a gun show for $1200. I literally started laughing out loud when I saw it. Only during Obamascare, could a turd be covered with so much frosting. [laugh]

-Mike
I wonder if the Walmart down the street is going to mark up the ARs they're selling.

Last hour Howie Carr took a call from a guy who claimed to be with a distributor in Western Mass. Said they were being cleaned out of AR's.

Got me a new Glock 23. It is sweet and LNIB too! Didn't pay those outrageous Glock prices either. (I would have bought it anyway....even if Romney got in). We gotta get this economy moving!

My brother in law bought a new shotgun for home protection. This is his 3rd gun in a month.

Business is booming!

Rich

Hmmmm. Should I buy one to flip later. Hmmmm.

Hell, buy one to shoot it!!! I'm surprised you didn't pick up a Colt 6920 or something cool like that the moment you moved out of this shithole, actually. [laugh]

-Mike

I heard that, said one order alone was for 120K, only ARs

I heard that too.
That was Wednesdays order, today it was only another $40k, he said the AR's will likely be all gone by tomorrow.
He also said that after the 2008 election, it was handgun sales that went full retard, he said he remembers looking at a warehouse of empty shelves where boxes of handguns once were.
At least this time we know for sure why it's the AR sales going nuts, because Barry already announced he wants to institute a federal AWB.
I wonder how many people will try to get an EBR with their EBT. [sad2]

Hell, buy one to shoot it!!! I'm surprised you didn't pick up a Colt 6920 or something cool like that the moment you moved out of this shithole, actually. [laugh]

-Mike

I bought the M&P, and two of the DGW lowers. I want an AR, but I want to build it myself.

Just came from a scout meeting with my son, the troop leader works for a firearms wholesaler. He said a normal days orders are about $120K, yesterday it was $450K.

Back
Top Bottom