Gun Safety - Sort of

That's not what we learned in you class.[smile]

Maybe you should print that out as a hand out for you next course.[wink]

No. we are not going to change our safety lecture or rules.
I only posted this because, when I read it, it reminded me of the last time that I shot with another club member whose first name starts with Ad**. Kidding

I only posted this because, when I read it, it reminded me of the last time that I shot with another club member whose first name starts with Ad**. Kidding

He was just jealous that day, because I sighted in my 17HMR, and after 5 shots I was getting bored looking at the 1/4" hole on the paper, so I took to shooting the primers out of empty shotgun shells instead!

AD**
He did not mention that the five shots were at five different targets, all at 10 yards.
The next time that you tell a story, try to remenber to start with "Once upon a time, ...."

There is not doubt that AD** was shooting well that day. What I remember most was him constantly waving targets and shotgun hulls in our faces and exclaiming "Look what I did", over and over again.
The final aspect of AD**'s great shooting is that no one saw him do the shooting. Makes you wonder if he punched the holes in the targets at home before he joined us at the range. I suppose that I should not hassle AD** any more, because he will want me to witness for every shot he fires and I will not get any shooting done.

Back
Top Bottom