• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun safe sale heads up

Looking at one of their cheaper “safes” it has 12 ga sides. So not much security, though typical of gun safes sadly.

I’m not a skinflint but these prices are garbage. Like 5-10% off. Big deal. How is that a “sale”? Pretty sure I could get that deal on any other f***in Tuesday.

Nice stats, no stats.
If the price has been reduced it's a sale real simple. If you want something cheap go to Tractor Supply. It was simply a heads up to anyone considering one and like I said if you're a skin flint not worth your time or trouble.

Why do skin flints always click the link and then complain just could never understand that.

If the price has been reduced it's a sale real simple. If you want something cheap go to Tractor Supply. It was simply a heads up to anyone considering one and like I said if you're a skin flint not worth your time or trouble.

Why do skin flints always click the link and then complain just could never understand that.
You have a very unique and peculiar way of attracting potential buyers. Keep it up. Let‘s see how it plays out.

Why do people click a link to an “annual sale” and complain about mediocre every day prices? Gee, I don’t know? Maybe take a look in the mirror and realize YOU’RE the problem. Here’s a couple hints. Take them. Maybe people don’t like;

1. Being called skin flints for calling out your obvious BS
2. Bait and switch

Like I said, keep it up

Last edited:
I had to have a look. Not bad. During the last move I lost a bunch of the clips that hold up the shelves, and these guys have them! now I can get two more shelves.😁

I had to have a look. Not bad. During the last move I lost a bunch of the clips that hold up the shelves, and these guys have them! now I can get two more shelves.😁

Remember, he doesn’t waste his time with skin flints, so, you know, don’t be a skin flint….

Looks like ok stuff. Some nice options. Probably cost just as much to get it shipped from the west coast to the east coast.

Great safes are always on sale for cheap. The problem is that nobody wants to be responsible to move them. You can get a TL safe for not much money.... if you're willing to deal with the logistics hassle of moving it.
If going big, modular safe for the win.

F*ck the headache and expense of moving those things.

You have a very unique and peculiar way of attracting potential buyers. Keep it up. Let‘s see how it plays out.

Why do people click a link to an “annual sale” and complain about mediocre every day prices? Gee, I don’t know? Maybe take a look in the mirror and realize YOU’RE the problem. Here’s a couple hints. Take them. Maybe people don’t like;

1. Being called skin flints for calling out your obvious BS
2. Bait and switch

Like I said, keep it up
Keep what up exactly?
Looks like YOU are seriously butthurt over your mediocre post. I don't sell safes BTW and I received that as an email flyer from them and thought I'd give people here a heads up. Like I said don't like the prices move along and besides you live in NH you don't even need one and your still crying. Maybe you should move to MA where you will be welcomed by your liberal friends.

2 questions:

1). Is there a back door system to provide entry to the safe?
2). If there is is it provided free of charge without a valid search warrant from the government?

I have updated criteria when considering a safe.
VetteGirl from the top rope asking the important questions....

Keep what up exactly?
Looks like YOU are seriously butthurt over your mediocre post. I don't sell safes BTW and I received that as an email flyer from them and thought I'd give people here a heads up. Like I said don't like the prices move along and besides you live in NH you don't even need one and your still crying. Maybe you should move to MA where you will be welcomed by your liberal friends.

IMG_0255.jpeg

I am in the market for another safe because my current safe is getting pretty full but I guess I’m too much of a skin flint to buy a safe from your guys so I’ll pass….

We watch out for our own.

I’m not saying the cost of the safes is too high, or them not being worth their price. I bet they are. I’m calling out the obvious bait and switch associated with posting “43rd anniversary sale” like it’s a big deal or something when the prices are the same old price they’d extend on any day of the week. I’m saying it’s a lot of hoopla over nothing is all. But I guess that makes me a skinflint. Would have been more accurate to say “these guys sell safes.“. Yay. I feel like Clark Griswold after arriving at Wallyworld to find the place closed for the season.

Back
Top Bottom