"Gun Crazy USA" Video

Interesting video even though it was produced by a metroteenybopper who musta skipped History class in school. (Do they even have "history" class in schools anymore???) The Marine though, he's got his shit together.
Oh to be able to live in "the bubble" like the anti's...

Anyway, it's a good watch...
Gun Crazy USA - YouTube

usually i really like VICE's shit because no one else does it and it's genuinely interesting... but this one was total shit. maybe because i am an "insider" in what they are "reporting" on, but this video was a waste of my time when i watched it a few days ago.

I saw this and posted a comment about how I was disappointed with it being a poor anti attempt.

it's highly subjective and shitty all around.

At the end they compare a face to face transfer of a pistol to a drug deal. thats how subjective it is.

I would definitely say it's not a "waste of one's time", I would say it was more "entertaining" and it keeps us "real" about how the low information group think. At least the guy took the time to put this together, but he obviously had an agenda.

I would definitely say it's not a "waste of one's time", I would say it was more "entertaining" and it keeps us "real" about how the low information group think. At least the guy took the time to put this together, but he obviously had an agenda.

i thought the video was a complete waste of time personally. it was a poor attempt even by anti standards.

all the "reporter" does is complain about mass shooters and face to face transactions, and goes shooting with people in between. thats essentially the entire video.

if this is the best VICE can throw at us, we are in good shape.

Back
Top Bottom