Gun Confiscation Coming in Virginia

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would bet by the numbers most of them simply don't care, nevermind pro/anti. The problem is the ones that have a pole up their ass about guns start throwing their money around.
I would have to disagree. You don't get to that sort of pinnacle typically without being something of a megalomaniac, so I'd bet they'd skew no-gunz-4-peasants.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
He 👏🏻 Is 👏🏻 A 👏🏻 NY 👏🏻 Democrat
He ain’t beating no drum on the state level. Hell, he’s got a good chance against any Democrat this year so I doubt he’d even pander to the gun crowd this go around unless Bloomberg starts making gains.
Ah! So I'm not the only one who remembers that Trump is a 1980's Democrat.

I'm not holding that against him. Since he is doing such a good job of demonstrating how a TV show management system somehow rules a political situation. Still. Even after his enemies have had do much time to go back to the 9th grade and try to understand what he did.

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This will not stop until blood is actually spilled. Even then it's toss up. Or more likely until the dems are extinct.
If I may point out the obvious......there are a lot of people talking on the interwebz about how this or that.........folks should take a note and hit the easy button.....

If you're in a state like NH that is NOT a fully involved "Structure Fire" then get involved and make sure it doesnt go down the road of Virginia

That means that its up to you to get involved and do the EASY things now to ensure that the state wide elections go well and we regain control of the senate/house

Everything follows from control of your legislature......

Until then folks need to show up at gun and related bill hearings

Until then folks need to write email/letters to various reps and committee members to keep them busy/aware that they're doing stuff that is going to cost them votes by supporting bad bills

It takes 5 minutes to write a letter/email to a committee

If you're making excuses in your head about why you cant do the easy stuff now.....

Only you can prevent dumb shit from happening here in NH by getting involved.

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you're in a state like NH that is NOT a fully involved "Structure Fire" then get involved and make sure it doesnt go down the road of Virginia
...which means stomp the Donks. I hate to be that blunt about it, but by their own words and actions they have demonstrated they're the anti-American party. And as they grab power, wherever they do, they come in not so much like a virus but like a prion, and change the structure to favor THEM. So you will have no future option to reverse what they have started. They're evil, and deserve stomping.

minininjer

NES Door Greeter
NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank God!!!

“Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam’s push to ban the sale of assault weapons failed on Monday after some of his fellow Democrats balked at the proposal.

Senators voted to shelve the bill for the year and ask the state crime commission to study the issue, an outcome that drew cheers from a committee room packed with gun advocates.

Four moderate Democrats joined Republicans in Monday’s committee vote, rejecting legislation that would have prohibited the sale of certain semiautomatic firearms, including popular AR-15 style rifles, and banned the possession of magazines that hold more than 12 rounds.”

minininjer

NES Door Greeter
NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good news that this battle may have been won, but the war is still on. Remember who voted for this crap come election time.
Agreed.

But one correction: Remember who voted for this crap PERIOD.

Not just election time. Contact your reps throughout the year. If you can, show up to your local meetings if they’re public.

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Agreed.

But one correction: Remember who voted for this crap PERIOD.

Not just election time. Contact your reps throughout the year. If you can, show up to your local meetings if they’re public.
To help folks remember y'all should make up a deck of cards with faces of tyrant legislators on them and hand them out......

This is all about keeping this fresh in voters minds.....

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thank God!!!

“Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam’s push to ban the sale of assault weapons failed on Monday after some of his fellow Democrats balked at the proposal.

Senators voted to shelve the bill for the year and ask the state crime commission to study the issue, an outcome that drew cheers from a committee room packed with gun advocates.

Four moderate Democrats joined Republicans in Monday’s committee vote, rejecting legislation that would have prohibited the sale of certain semiautomatic firearms, including popular AR-15 style rifles, and banned the possession of magazines that hold more than 12 rounds.”
You keeping track of whats passed/been defeated somewhere?

Twigg

NES Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Thank God!!!

6, 8, 10 ? Random numbers creating inconveniences and felonious fodder for a broken legal system. Methinks constitutionality had less to do with the
Flip-flopers than preservation of life. I strongly believe Virginia would have seen Jefferson’s tree freshly watered had they not come to their senses, at least temporarily.
We’re I able, I’d stand with them. As it is, I’d do what I can to support them and our Constitution. There or here it don’t matter.

“Suitability” be dammed, it doesn't apply here. Yet. We’ll see what happens next year.

silversquirrel

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Good news for sure, but those weasels in VA are still working hard at flipping more of the state to blue by enrolling masses of d voters from the increasing immigrant pop, legal or otherwise.

Top Bottom