Gun Confiscation Coming in Virginia

Here's an article I just read :rolleyes:

Article: How Virginia plans to let people ban themselves from buying guns

The new law will allow anyone over 18 to add themselves to the list, designed to be kept confidential, by filling out a form with a copy of their photo ID and mailing it or delivering it to the Virginia State Police. Once a person is on the list, it will be against the law for them to purchase or possess a gun and unlawful for anyone to knowingly sell or give a gun to a person on the list. If someone on the list changes their mind, they can be removed after waiting 21 days.

VIDEO: Sheriff Urges Virginia 2A Sanctuaries to Send ‘Clear Message’ As Dems Plan More Anti-Gun Laws
Second Amendment Sanctuary communities are being asked to reaffirm their opposition to the state government.

Sheriffs of at least two Virginia counties have called on Second Amendment Sanctuary localities to draft resolutions reaffirming their opposition to recently implemented Democrat-sponsored gun control and confiscation laws and a series of anti-gun bills which, alongside a number of other far-left initiatives, are expected to resurface at an upcoming special legislative session in Richmond.

VIDEO: Sheriff Urges Virginia 2A Sanctuaries to Send ‘Clear Message’ As Dems Plan More Anti-Gun Laws
Second Amendment Sanctuary communities are being asked to reaffirm their opposition to the state government.

Sheriffs of at least two Virginia counties have called on Second Amendment Sanctuary localities to draft resolutions reaffirming their opposition to recently implemented Democrat-sponsored gun control and confiscation laws and a series of anti-gun bills which, alongside a number of other far-left initiatives, are expected to resurface at an upcoming special legislative session in Richmond.

What would be better is those sheriffs arresting politicians for violating the constitution.

Court strikes down part of the dem gun control nonsense passed this year in Va

New laws have been passed to make sure Governor Black Face and company are never again embarrassed by an armed but peaceful rally.

🐯

Wow! All the crazy sh!t happening in this country, with real people being harmed and/or their property being destroyed; and that Northam POS coward oppresses people who are peacefully attending a political rally via some made up BS ordinance. Unlike what's going on with the Marxist shill organizations now, that Virginia 2A rally was 100% peaceful and orderly. Hell, I don't think they so much as left a scrap of trash at that event. They were polite and complied with cops' requests.

So yeah- taking the high road has been so effective...

that Virginia 2A rally was 100% peaceful and orderly

They were polite and complied with cops' requests.

This is why that guy was arrested 👆

Andy Ngo was assaulted in full view of Portland,OR PD. When he asked why they just stood there and watched, he said they were under orders not to detain, question or otherwise interfere with "protestors" as it would incite the crowd. Police and the politicians that control them know there are no consequences to f*cking with conservatives and libertarians

Actually he says pretty clearly the reasons:

Now, Levine says he’s deferring action on the legislation, blaming a shortened and largely virtual session, as well as a new cap on the number of bills that can be introduced by each delegate.

“Most of the session will be devoted to things that are less controversial. That doesn’t mean I’ve given up fighting for this cause,” Levine told 8News in an interview on Tuesday. “The goal is to stop making it really easy to commit mass murder.”

Levine, who just announced his bid for Lieutenant Governor, said he doesn’t expect any of his Democratic colleagues to introduce the bill in 2021 either, though it can’t be ruled out.

AND THEN later in the article we have the real reason:

"A continuation of Democratic control in the General Assembly is not guaranteed after the 2021 session. Every member of the House of Delegates is up for re-election later that year. Virginians will also cast their ballots for a new governor."

VA uses Dominion machines in NoVA. They had the same data anomalies as swing states in those counties. Do you think they won't be cheating to cement their power? Guarantee they try to make the voting system uniform to fix the results without making it obvious enough the counties rebel.

Dems in Va are going to try to spend the next 10 months until polls open in nov trying to get people to forget the stunts they pulled during the last session that caused more than 30k gun owners to peacefully assemble in richmond........

Governor and the whole house of delegates are gonna be doing a lot of dodging and weaving......

We're gonna comandeer the local airwaves
To tell the neighbors what's been going on
And they will shake their heads and wag their bony fingers
In all the wrong directions and by daybreak we'll be gone
I'm gonna get myself in fighting trim
Scope out every angle of unfair advantage
I'm gonna bribe the officals, I'm gonna kill all the judges
It's gonna take you people years to recover from all of the damage
Our mother has been absent
Ever since we founded Rome
But there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home

Today is Lobby Day in Virginia! I regret to inform all y'all that I am not there this year due to some unexpected personal reasons (my health and my cat's health).

There were new rules put into place which did not allow for VCDL to have its normal lobby day activities (prob cuz covid-19). So instead, there were huge caravans from all over the state that rolled into Richmond this morning and into the afternoon. I did see pictures and videos of people gathered on the streets but for the most part, for the official VCDL "event", it was just driving around downtown Richmond with cars decked out in USA / VCDL / Guns Save Lives stuff.

None of the below images or videos are mine. I'm just sharing photos I see in the VCDL Facebook group or wherever else I'm finding them.

140304033_5187250974625863_1930110993408270890_n.jpg

140061722_5187250074625953_3956097380563037850_n.jpg

Eye from the sky lol

139633055_5188046064546354_6803619436555833736_o.jpg

138912640_1330276387325719_1460450181203372819_o.jpg

138613801_2211151259090650_8745106882403565898_o.jpg

139536193_10218135329439676_1155320734537104338_o.jpg

139018228_10158843201758633_7700719663952761533_n.jpg

And then I found this video made by someone:

This Shelby person appears to be some sorta of media person and she seems to be Richmond. If you click on her name "Shelby Talcott", should open up a page on Twitter with more than just the one video. A lot of them appear to be walkaround type videos.

View: https://twitter.com/ShelbyTalcott/status/1351203920509603840

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom