• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Confiscation Coming in Virginia

We all know that Al-Qaeda translated to English is “the base.” Right? Seems like an odd choice for Nazis
Actually, Google Translate reports it means The Leaders

WikiPedia translates it to The Base.

Any Arabic scholars want to weigh in?

In case this is news to some......on Fri, FAA declared Richmond area part of National Defense Airspace until lobby day is over.....
Wonder if this was done to prohibit the use of drones

Wonder if this was done to prohibit the use of drones

Absolutely, I’m sure of that. At least half of the downtown area is a good to go for flying, which I was surprised to see when I looked at it myself.

They don’t want people flying drones into or over the sea of people, which is illegal anyway.

And they don’t want an accurate picture / count of how many people don’t want their rights trampled.

At least there's one ray of sunshine coming out of all this...

"Data show Virginia gun sales soared ahead of General Assembly session

RICHMOND, Va. -- Gun dealers in Virginia say sales soared in December due to growing fears of increased firearms restrictions backed by Democrats who control the state government.

Estimated firearm sales totaled 73,849 last month, a 47% increase over December 2018, the Richmond Times-Dispatch reported, citing mandatory criminal background checks on Virginia gun buyers.

A review of data that goes back to 1990 shows that tally is second only to December 2012, when when 75,120 transactions were recorded.

Several gun dealers told the newspaper many of the customers are first-time buyers.

Others said customers are purchasing guns and accessories they believe will be banned"

In case this is news to some......on Fri, FAA declared Richmond area part of National Defense Airspace until lobby day is over.....
NOTAMing airspace around notable events has been the case for years. I remember it around the campuses during football weekends when at grad school at certain Big10 institutions.

What?!?!?

You're not going to have chicken and waffles in the morning?

One of my favorite meals that just arent the same outside of the south/mid atlantic.......

I'd totally have chicken and waffles for my pre-boog breakfast. If that's the last good thing I have to remember eating, I'd be ok with it.

Absolutely, I’m sure of that. At least half of the downtown area is a good to go for flying, which I was surprised to see when I looked at it myself.

They don’t want people flying drones into or over the sea of people, which is illegal anyway.

And they don’t want an accurate picture / count of how many people don’t want their rights trampled.
Yeah all that and denying people on the ground a birds eye view of their surroundings.

Here's something to ponder:
We have hard working Amercan citizens that believe in a right for everyone going to stand up for themselves and others.
On the other side the politicians are trying to remove those rights to preserve themselves and secure their future at the expense of American citizen's rights.
Then there are the wolves in this, the big money dogs like George Soros and Mike Bloomberg so called philanthropist that buy and infuence elections and infringe on citizens rights to push their agenda..
They believe they are better than everyone and that the lowly surfs should have no right to self protection or to be able to stop the elitist like themselves!

Tomarrow we will be seeing all these sides at work against the people of the United States of America..

Last edited:
My last meal, y’all. Fried chicken, sweet potato purée, and brussel sprout crisps

View attachment 325866
To paraphrase Patton’s quote: Patriots shouldn’t die for their causes, they make other a**h***s die for their causes.

May your moves be swift, your aims be true and any projectiles miss you by a mile (if it comes to that)!

Back
Top Bottom