Gun Confiscation Coming in Virginia

I couldn’t watch that all.
“We’re not here to accuse you.”

That’s literally exactly what they are there for and had been doing.

“Knocking on pillars to determine density”.

He’s right. These guys are scum.

So, lemme get this straight... under one scenario, they're opposed to a majority vote, but under a different scenario, they're in favor of
a majority vote?

It's like some kind of frat house game/contest where everyone gathers around, stoned and drunk out of their minds and everyone
tries to out do one another trying to come up with the most crazy ideas imaginable..

'Ok... ok, I got one. How about the Governor can be elected to serve 8 years in office instead of 4'?

( cue: loud uproarious laughter, hooting and hollering, and beer spraying out of noses)

Well, yeah. They want everything their way.

You and I have been deemed obsolete.

I'd stay the hell away from this if I were in VA.
Look at Charlottesville.
That was planned, announced, and permitted.
And the .gov turned that into a trap.
The torchlight march went off without a hitch because that wasn't announced and they actually had good opsec. But the next day? Disaster.

This is going to be a shitshow, and we all have to be ready to deal with the fallout on Tuesday.

Say some prayers and hope for the best.

When I saw that Antifa was going to be protesting with gun owners I knew then that they were going to be used as provocateurs. That said, I read an article about one member of local Virginia Antifa saying he is against the new gun regulations because he feels restricting guns has roots in preventing Blacks from obtaining them and he's right about that. What he fails to understand is that the 2nd Amendment is not just for self defense or to protect from gov't oppression, it also has a deterrence factor. People having guns keeps one side from attempting to wrong the other side for fear of retaliation.

I expect there will be peaceful Antifa protestors on the pro-gun side, but I also expect violent Antifa (probably those bused in from the West Coast) people doing a false flag attack making it look like pro-gun people.

This type of tactic has me convinced we're beyond gun confiscations now, we're in a civil war.

When I saw that Antifa was going to be protesting with gun owners I knew then that they were going to be used as provocateurs. That said, I read an article about one member of local Virginia Antifa saying he is against the new gun regulations because he feels restricting guns has roots in preventing Blacks from obtaining them and he's right about that. What he fails to understand is that the 2nd Amendment is not just for self defense or to protect from gov't oppression, it also has a deterrence factor. People having guns keeps one side from attempting to wrong the other side for fear of retaliation.

I expect there will be peaceful Antifa protestors on the pro-gun side, but I also expect violent Antifa (probably those bused in from the West Coast) people doing a false flag attack making it look like pro-gun people.

This type of tactic has me convinced we're beyond gun confiscations now, we're in a civil war.

I would not trust Antifa at all. They are working against us.

"This type of tactic has me convinced we're beyond gun confiscations now, we're in a civil war"

And I thought I would not live long enough to see it. Only good thing is, what do I have to lose as I get older? We shall see....I am really starting to hate these people that perpetuate this stuff. I/we just want to be left alone. Raid all the gang bangers and take their firearms. Freakin' pussies.

I would not trust Antifa at all. They are working against us.
While they're dangerous radicals, Antifa understands that the only way to assure your own protection is guns. The Democrats have no problem with guns, so long as only the police have them because they control the police, thus they are the ones with the guns. Antifa sees that and understands if it were Republicans in power, then they'd be defenseless because the Dems outlawed the guns.

I don't trust them, but I understand the logic.

I don't think that many Americans understand how large a footprint the post 9/11 uber/secret intelligence networks have in N. Va., Md., or Delaware.

Thanks to 426 Wedge for that excellent video

agreed- Everyone should listen to Edward Snowden on Joe Rogan’s prodcast. It’s unbelievable.

FRS radio not pictured, it's on the charger. I don't want to bring too much stuff because it will bog me down when or if I need to GTFO if shit starts poppin'.

HSP FlatPack Plus, a flat expandable bag that's not bulgy so it won't slam into people or things as I move around
EDC kit w/ QuikClot gauze, SWAT-T, nitrile gloves
Armor NIJ level IIIA+
Glock 43 w/ 2 mags +1 each
RATS tourniquet
Nikon D300 w/ 28-300mm
GoPro Hero 8 w/ 2 batteries
Flashy light and battery stick for my phone
protein bar (if you knew me even just a little, you'll know I'll be hangry)
water bottle

Anything else I need?

6obYmeS.jpg
Good luck Monday and hoping everyone has a safe, peaceful and successful lobby day. The Swat-t is a good choice as it can double as a pressure dressing if needed. In the future I would ditch the Rats tqs and stick with CAT tqs. A CAT tourniquet is much faster to apply (even one handed) and provides better pressure than the rats. Also I would carry more than 1 and have them in your pockets. 1 for each cargo pocket is ideal. If for some reason SHTF the last thing you want to be doing is fumbling through your pack while either you or someone else is bleeding out or if one of your extremities is disabled. A ziplock freezer bag and duct tape to use as an occlusive dressing for penetrating chest trauma would also be good to have on hand. Sucking chest wounds are the #2 cause of battlefield death next to hemorrhage.

That said hopefully none of that will be needed but its always good to be prepared. Have fun and tell Northam to shove it up his ass.

Good luck Monday and hoping everyone has a safe, peaceful and successful lobby day. The Swat-t is a good choice as it can double as a pressure dressing if needed. In the future I would ditch the Rats tqs and stick with CAT tqs. A CAT tourniquet is much faster to apply (even one handed) and provides better pressure than the rats. Also I would carry more than 1 and have them in your pockets. 1 for each cargo pocket is ideal. If for some reason SHTF the last thing you want to be doing is fumbling through your pack while either you or someone else is bleeding out or if one of your extremities is disabled. A ziplock freezer bag and duct tape to use as an occlusive dressing for penetrating chest trauma would also be good to have on hand. Sucking chest wounds are the #2 cause of battlefield death next to hemorrhage.

That said hopefully none of that will be needed but its always good to be prepared. Have fun and tell Northam to shove it up his ass.

I have to disagree here. I’m very familiar with SWAT-T/CAT-T and Rats TQ having carried them and trained extensively with them on my team, and there’s nothing at all wrong with the RATS system, it’s faster, easier to use one handed, applies just as much pressure than a CAT and can be used on much smaller limbs (IE your dog or child etc) whereas the others are tough to fit on small limbs. For Mini being her size, I think the RATS is perfect for her.

I keep several TQ’s around and in my vehicle. I’ve swapped out my CATS for RATS (no pun intended) and am confident that they’ll do exactly what I need them to.

Do you have any experience with them personally and if so why would you not use them?

Keeping in mind that TQ’s started with just simple strips of cloth and a stick to twist it tight and tie it off, so this isn’t rocket science, it just needs to be fast, secure, and easy to use in the extreme stressors/circumstances they’d be needed in.

Oil up your hands or wet them with some type of lubricant to simulate blood all over them, then try and get a CATS open one handed with all that Velcro closure and straps and time it to application rate.

Then try the RAT system using the same scenario, it’s so ridiculously easy and fast I’ve never looked back after using mine.

Back
Top Bottom