Guide To Gun Rights in your MA Town - 2020 + Edition

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: called local pd after mailing in renewal that expired in 2011 in another town. I wanted to check in and see how it looked. I was told that it appeared to be good but they are extremely backed up and that my background check and entry into the system would take place sometime between Christmas and New Years at which point it will be given to the Chief for him to look at. Told again that I won’t need to come in unless the Chief wants to speak with me. I explained my ltc picture was taken in 2006, he told me rhey are using Drivers license picture from the RMV.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have my final report from Andover. Happy to report that at least for renewals we are still green. Dropped off my paperwork on 9/27. My check was cashed on 11/5 .Picked up my renewal today. Unrestricted. Total of 49 days if you include the day I dropped it off. Considering it takes about 30 minutes to get through the Dunkin’ Donuts drive-through I’d say this was pretty damn good service from Andover Police

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have my final report from Andover Massachusetts. Happy to report that at least for renewals we are still green. Dropped off my paperwork on 9/27. My check was cashed on 11/5 .Picked up my renewal today. Unrestricted. Total of 49 days if you include the day I dropped it off. Considering it takes about 30 minutes to get through the Dunkin’ Donuts drive-through I’d say this was pretty damn good service from Andover Police
Congrats. Im about 5 weeks behind you but Im not expecting my application to be processed as quickly as yours.

Top Bottom