GSG-5

As long as the stock is fixed and no flash suppressor, is there any reason I can't FFL one from out of state?

It comes standard with a 22 round mag. Have them take the mag out or swap with a nice and safe low-cap 10 rounder and you're good.

got one

i have one, love it
about 1k through it.
2 ftf, using wally federal bulk, so i'm blaming the ammo
good solid hits, just no bang
looking for an airsoft similar to get the front rails,
good luck finding one, very limited availability

garyz

i have one, love it
about 1k through it.
2 ftf, using wally federal bulk, so i'm blaming the ammo
good solid hits, just no bang
looking for an airsoft similar to get the front rails,
good luck finding one, very limited availability

garyz

Do they make legal mags for it?

ZHA is supposed to be getting a few more, we will take pre-orders 100.00 down puts you on the list.
They are 499.00 MSRP addl. mags. are 39.95

No-e-mails or calls to hold one, you must come in and get a reciept.
I may do cc over the phone on persons who are far away...maybe.

ZHA is supposed to be getting a few more, we will take pre-orders 100.00 down puts you on the list.
They are 499.00 MSRP addl. mags. are 39.95

No-e-mails or calls to hold one, you must come in and get a reciept.
I may do cc over the phone on persons who are far away...maybe.

I may take you up on that, if I can't get one through another guy I'm talking with.

Did I tell you I ran into your ex?

I'm getting pretty ticked. The only thing keeping me from picking one of these up is a the mag. I can't find a dang 10 round mag for it, only 22 round mags.

I picked one up about a month ago and put about 2 1/2 bricks through her. Yes, it is made on an airsoft clamshell receiver, stock & trigger housing but the quality is actually pretty high. The issue with the stock is is that the halves isn't glued together at the receiver end which causes the seam to split if you put enough pressure against it. Quick fix is just to seperate the halves, a drop of so of super glue and you are all set. She can wear any airsoft accessory (scope mounts, stocks, rail systems, lighted forends, etc.) but is limited on real MP5 stuff. The only issue that "bothers" me is that the follower tabs on the magazine stick out enough that if you hold the gun by the mag when shooting, the tabs can catch in your hand causing a FTF. It's a super fun gun. 10 & 2 round mags are supposed to be out by the summertime.

Back
Top Bottom